"Now tell me, does anyone know what you have done" he shook his head.

"Do you think your parents are unhappy because of a small loss" he shook his head again.

"Then you shouldn't stress about anything. Because I know you will bring a better plan to win back the loss. You have worked so hard on this company to make it number one. This deal is like a small stone to you, you will kick that to make your goal in no time" I said smiling him. He chuckled and sat up beside me.

He pressed his lips against mine kissing me slowly. I closed my eyes kissing him back. He pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"I feel good after talking to you. I am sorry for how harsh I was on you before. Everytime I was alone so I said that. I am sorry" he said.

"It's okay. From today you are not alone, I am with you. You can share anything with me, I am also here" I said. He smiled nodding his head.

"Did you have your dinner" I asked. He shook his head. I pulled him to the dinning room. We ate dinner and went upstairs. I was about to enter my room when he picked me up bridal style. I gasped and held onto his shoulder.

"What are you doing" I asked. He started walking his room.

"From today we are going to share the room. Because it's our room now" he said putting me on the bed. I blushed looking down.

Soon he changed his clothes and came beside me. We both slept off as I cuddled to him and him wrapping his hands around me.

*

"Do you think grandma will like this" Emmett asked looking at the box in his hands. I pat his arm comforting him.

"She will like anything you give her. Don't think anything negative" I said.

Today is Sunday. We came to meet El because she has been pressuring me to meet her. So Emmett wanted to join me. He also asked me to teach him how to do cupcakes. He just wanted to surprise her.

The door opened and a maid let us in. We went inside where El was there.

She was in library sitting on the couch reading a book. I said Emmett to be quite. I went behind her and hugged her from back circling my arms around her shoulder.

"Hello El" I said smiling. She chuckled and patted my arm.

"Hello darling. You came" she said. I released her and sat beside her.

"Well I can't upset the young lady who is waiting for me" I said. She pinched my arm playfully. I pout at her and rubbed my arm.

"How are you? And how is Emmett" she asked.

"I am fine and Emmett" I turned around to him. He was standing behind smiling at us "Why are standing there? Come here" I said. He came infront of us and sat other side of El. She was surprised to see Emmett.

"Hey grandma. How are you?" He asked. El smiled brightly and took his hand.

"I am fine Emmett. You came to visit me today, well that's a surprise" she said.

"Yeah. And we bought some cupcakes for you" he said giving her the box. She took it and opened them.

"Emmett made those El" I said excitedly to her. She looked at me in shock.

"You made these" she asked turning to him. He nod his head. She placed the box on the table and hugged him sidewise.

"Oh dear, that's so nice of you. I will eat all of them. Since when did you start cooking" she said pulling away. He started speaking telling her. Emmett looked like a small child excitedly telling her something new.

I sat there looking at them as they spoke. Seeing El surprised about Emmett's sudden visit, I understood he wouldn't meet her. Well I am glad, he wanted to come here than going to work.

"Grandma, I will go and greet uncle and aunt now. You want to come" Emmett asked looking at me. I shook my head.

"You go. I will spend some time with El" I said. He got up and went out before kissing my forehead. I looked at El, she has tears in her eyes.

"What happened El" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"I haven't seen him so relaxed lately. He would always think about work. I am happy that he came by today" she said taking my hand. I smiled at her.

"He also likes to see you but he didn't know what to do. So when I said I am visiting you, he asked me whether he can come. He is working less now. He wouldn't stay late and stress himself more. He is trying to spend more time with me" I said. She caressed my head.

"Thank you for taking care of him" she said.

Then we talked about random things. She told me what books she had read. We spent sometime eating cupcake. She complimented Emmett's cupcake. I asked her, can I take some books. She said okay went to out to take her afternoon medicine.

I walked around the big library searching for a book to read at home when I feel bore. Everytime I would come here I feel fascinating seeing their collections.

I saw Alice's adventures in Wonderland. But it was in top shelf. I jumped to reach the book but it was not possible.

Suddenly I felt hands on my waist lifting me up from behind. I gasped getting scared holding onto the hands. I turned and looked down. Emmett was smiling at me playfully lifting me up.

"Put me down" I said as my heart started beating rapidly.

"Take your book" he said. I took it and he put me down. I turned towards him in his arms.

"You could have took it out for me instead of lifting me up" I said moving back because he was coming forwarding. He caged me between him and the book shelf.

"So that I could miss touching your wonderful waist" he said squeezing my waist slightly making me feel hot. Slowly he slide his hands on my butt and grasped it roughly pulling me towards him making our chest collide.

I dropped the book on the ground and placed my hands on his chest looking at him with wide eyes.

"What are you doing? Someone can see us" I said looking around. He pecked my lips.

"No one is coming here. Only you and me. So I thought...." he lifted me up by my waist and made me wrap my legs around his waist. Now we are on the same height "....to do this" saying that he pushed my back on the book shelf, capturing my lips hungrily. I kissed him back running my fingers into his hair.

He squeezed my butt unexpectedly and made me gasp in shock. He took that as advantage and put his tongue into my mouth. We both moaned loudly as our tongue touched eachother. I tucked his hair at the end as I kissed him.

He pulled away slightly and tilted his head capturing my lips again. He moved his hand inside my shirt touching my bare skin. I moaned his name into his mouth at the feeling. I pulled away catching my breath after few minutes. He placed his forehead against mine and caressed my waist with his thumb.

"I can't get enough of you" he said. I opened my eyes and looked at him. His eyes as turned dark filled with lust. I think mine is same.

"Me too" I whispered. He placed me down on the ground. I bent down to take the book but I felt a sharp slap on my butt making me gasp. I stood straight and looked at him in shock.

"Emmett" I said. He was smirking at me.

"What? I couldn't resist it. If you want I can do it again" he said winking at me. I blushed and punched his arm lightly. He chuckled and pulled me towards him by my hand kissing me again on the lips making me lost in his world.

************