V: Don't be sorry to me... You are my brave girl.... You are Vikram's queen.... You need to rule everybody around you...Our princess will grow looking at you. You need to be strong and keep smiling always. She will learn from you. Do you want our princess to be scaredy cat ?

S: Noo....

V: Good ippo go fresh up ...lets go dowm . Sara is searching for you... 

Vikram gave her clothes to get changed and Sana went and got freshed.

Both got down for dinner and saw Sara in Pavi's arm. On looking at Sana Sara was brimming with tears and started to cry to go in her hands.

Sana took Sara and kissed her cheeks.

S: Sorry papa... amma va miss panningala?

Am: Sana nee first dinner sapdu apram papa va feed pannu.

S: Seri ma

Am: Vikram papa va nee thooki vechuko 

V: venda ma Sana kitta irukkatum I will feed Sana.

Vikram sat next to Sana and fed her with his hands. Sana felt very emotional. Later she left to her room to feed Sara. Vikram, Pugazh, Pavi and Amma sat for dinner and the maids served them.

Pu: Mapla nalla sapdu da... romba think pannadha.. Ellam paathukalam

Pa: Aama anna.. Konjam relax pannunga... Tension ah irundha simple vishayam kooda namma miss pannuvom...

Pu: Pavi solradhu correct mapla... relax pannu..

V: Hmmm seri da.

Vikram went to his room and saw Sana feeding Sara. He sat next her and tickled Sara's feet.

S: Vikrameyyyy wait pannunga feed panna apram vilayadunga. 

Sana wiped Sara's mouth and gave to Vikram to pat her back. Then he placed Sara on bed and both were speaking to Sara.

Vikram and Sana  were happy and amazed to see Sara trying to crawl with her sweet babblings. Vikram recorded all her cute activities. All of sudden Sana seem to be lost in thoughts as Vikram didn't get response for his calls. He carried Sara and gave her to Amma and returned  to room.

Vikram hugged her and took her hands in his and kissed her knuckles.

V: Sana papa what are you thinking?

S: Do I deserve you ?

V: What? what do you mean , why do you think so stupid ?

S: Yes I m so stupid thatswhy I worry if I really deserve you.. you may deserve someone intelligent, brave, independent, some one who could assist you in business, and some one beautiful.

Vikram felt a sharp prick in his heart listening to her. He could see her feel so insecured and low all of a sudden. He was dumbstruck at her words, was he the reason for her thoughts, did he fail to show her the love she wanted, did he fail to recognize her insecurities, wasn't his love true enough to make her feel the same as he felt with her.Was he not loving her like she loved him or if she is emotional and these are the result of the day's happenings. All these thoughts flashed his mind within fraction of seconds. 

Tears escaped his eyes and he turned to rub it off. He cupped her face in his hands and looked deep into her eyes. His moist eyes pierced through her soul. She turned her gaze down.

V: Sana.... look at me....

Sana slowly looked at him with eyes glistened. 

V: why do feel that I don't deserve you? .. You know in all these years of my life I have met many people and there were many women who wanted to make me fall for them with their disgusting acts. Everyone whom I met so far were dirty in their mind and heart. It was you the only women in my life I have met with so pure by heart, mind and soul. You always see the positive in every human which nobody can do it even I can't. You always treat people around equally, you always believe the people who are close to your heart, you never even have the feel or thought of jealous, hatred..who on the earth can be so loving to all, who can trust everybody, who can love everybody, who can help everybody like you. Its only you .... Its only my Sana can do those in the whole world.

If trusting and looking at only the positive of your people means innocent let you be proud of being innocent.

If giving giving love and treating everyone equally is dumb, raise your collars that you are dumb

If keeping everybody around you happy is said to be idot then there is no problem in being idiot...... but don't care to those who point the words against you... do they have the rights or deserve to blame you for your character.

Nobody could even stand infront of your character or attitude. You are nothing less but an angel.. my angel.....

Coming to sharing my work in business...... do you think you are incapable of doing it or your husband is incapable of handling the business and needs extra care .... I believe you completely that even if I don't exist the world the next moment you will rule our empire... You are my queen, born queen, A queen doesn't need anyone to assist her to rule her people or country likewise you are capable of doing everything you like do. Come with me

He pulled her towards the dresser and made her stand infront of the mirror and he stood behind her.

V: What did you say?  I deserve someone beautiful.... how could you say this wifeyyyy.?

Look at the women at the mirror who is breathtakingly beautiful even in her teared face. You are the only most beautiful women I have ever seen. 

I can live my life just looking at your eyes.... enna kannu theriyuma? appadiye enna katti podum.. his voice turned to be huskier.

Do you know how hard I control myself when you are near me? If you allow me I will just stay back with you at home leaving all my business.

Do you know how you look when you pout?  Appadiye kadikanum pola irukkum.

When we are alone I could see the sexiest , hottest girl on my bed.....and I want to be wild to you but nee thanga maatta adhunala vittu vechurukken. 

But if you continue your talks then I have no other option then tying up you in the bed. Apram don't complain if you can't get up from the bed...

She turned around and hugged him tightly.....and he too hugged her.....

*************

How was it ? Hope you all liked it.

Pls vote and comment.Your comments are the boost.

Thank you take care

Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!