This feels like home

When Clarke opens her eyes the next morning, she finds herself face to face with Lexa, as she is held in her strong arms on the couch. She takes a few seconds to go over everything that had happened over the last couple days, while studying Lexa's perfect face. Before she knew it though, sleepy green eyes opened slowly, meeting her blue ones.

"Hi." Lexa whispers with a smile, as she reaches up and puts some hair behind Clarke's ear.

"Hi." Clarke returns, with a soft grin of her own.

"Heeeey." Two different voices call out from behind them. They both turn to find Raven and Octavia sipping coffee and cuddle together on the love seat across the room.

"Is this not the cutest fucking thing you have ever seen?" Raven asks Octavia.

"It really fucking is." Octavia says, winking at her two cuddling friends. Lexa groans, while Clarke hides her face in Lexa's shirt. "But if we want to be sure we don't miss our flight, you two need to get up and moving. There are coffees for you both and the shower is free. We're going to get some breakfast but be ready by the time we get back."

"Ok, thank you." Lexa says sitting up, before reaching across the table for the coffees. She expected to see Clarke looking nervous since they were about to be going home, but when Clarke sits up to grab the offered cup, she is nothing but smiles.

"No fooling around while we're gone." Raven states in a commanding tone. "We don't have time... then again, Lexa hasn't had sex in centuries so maybe you do!"

Lexa stares at her best friend wide eyed. "Raven, what the fuck?"

Raven laughs as she walks to the door. Octavia has a little smile as she makes her way over to the couch. She pats Lexa's head before bending down to give Clarke a hug. "Is this ok?" She whispers, meaning leaving her alone with Lexa. When she pulls back, the blonde nods reassuringly. "Ok, then we will see you guys in about an hour."

"We'll be ready." Clarke says.

"Alright. Be good, kids." Octavia tells them before turning around to follow Raven out.

When Clarke turns her attention back on Lexa beside her, she can see the blush still on her cheeks. She loved when Lexa blushed, so on instinct, she brings her fingers up to trace it. Lexa looks down at her coffee, and Clarke knows she is trying to find something to say. It always amused her that she could make her Lexa, the writer who was in love with words, speechless. Sometimes she would help her out by furthering the conversation.  Then there were the other times, because she loved it so fucking much, she would say something to make it worse. At the last second, she decides to help Lexa. "I'm not as nervous as I thought I would be."

"No?" Lexa asks, relaxing a bit.

"I mean I am, don't get me wrong." She lets out a small laugh. "But not as nervous as I would have been a few days ago."

Lexa sends Clarke a proud smile. "That's great to hear Clarke." She puts her hand over Clarke's, giving it a comforting squeeze.

"I'm going to stay at my mom and Aurora's new place. Octavia said she would stay there with me as long as I need her too." Clarke says this, while staring at Lexa's hand over her own.

"How do you feel about seeing them?"

Clarke shrugs. "I miss them and I know my mom is sober, which is surreal to even think... but I don't know. It's just time I went home."

"I'm only a phone call away if it gets to be too much. Or if you just want to talk. I still have the same number." Lexa squeezed Clarke's hand again, letting her know.