No One Is Safe

Warnings: Grian likes to bite, Mild Swearing

Relationship: Grian/ZIT

~***~

No one is safe when Grian's around. And Grian is always around.

ALWAYS.

It's a nice Autumn day, brown leaves laid scattered across the ground while they blew gently in the wind. Grian is sitting on the porch watching the leaves move calmly.

"I'm bored." He mumbles, an evil smile grows on his face. He knows that when he's bored, it's time to annoy his boyfriends.

~Da Boyssss~

GriGri
Hey guys, come home. I got something to show you.

Tangy
This can't be good.

Zeddy
What do you have?

Imp
Should we be scared?

GriGri
NO! It's safe I swear!

Tangy
I'm not sure I believe you.

GriGri
Just come to the house!

~***~

Grian ran up to the bedroom and hid under the bed. He waited until the door slammed shut downstairs, and heard three sets of footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Where is he?"

"Who knows? It's Grian."

He saw Tango walk up to the bed and sit something down. Grian grabbed Tango's ankle causing him to jump and pull his legs onto the mattress.

"SOMETHING IS UNDER THE BED!"

"You're delusional." Impulse stated, walking over and putting his hand under the bed, Grian bit him, "AH!"

"You two are pansies!" Zed chuckled then got down on his knees to look under the bed, but Grian popped his head out like a turtle.

"Boo!"

"You asshole!" Tango chuckles, "You're so mean!"

Impulse hit Tango over the head, "All he did to you was grab your foot! He bit me!"

"You need a shower." Grian says, throwing an enderpearl and running away, "Deuces!"

~Server Chat~

<ImpulseSV> No one's safe, Grian's bored.

<Xisuma> I KNOW.

<Xisuma> HE JUST GRABBED MY ANKLE FROM UNDER THE CAR.

<Tango> That's definitely Grian...

<Etho> GRIAN BITES, WEAR PROTECTIVE GLOVES.

<Zedaph> Impulse got that attack.