Cursed

Warnings: Violence

Relationship: Grian/Ren

Extra: This is a Wings of Night side story that won't be included in the actual book.

~***~

Ren woke up early in the morning and went out to do his daily duties. Grian was already gone, he left a note saying what he was doing.

~***~

Grian was currently flying over the oceans looking for the coral waters. He was searching for the the colourful corals for an underwater project, or potential prank, he was planning for. 

The moment he found it, a pulse of purple wrecked through the world, his wings disappeared and he fell into the ocean hitting the surface of the water hard. His vision went black for a second before he realized that he had hit the sea floor. As he swam up to the surface, he took a deep breath the moment he was able.

He took a moment to catch his breath then groaned, "This is gonna be a long swim."

Once he reached the shore, the underside of his wrist started burning. He turned it over and saw the mark that he and Ren shared was pulsing fast and bright, nearly fading out in the process. He automatically know something was wrong. In his chats, he typed in his override code and gained full access to his powers.

With his wings back on his back, he took to the skies and flew quickly towards the centre of the island.

~!!!~

Ren blasted Xisuma to the ground along with three other hermits.

"STAY. DOWN. ADMIN."

Xisuma groaned as he sat up, "Ren this isn't you! The evil side of the Watchers are trying to harm you!"

"QUIET!"

"REN!"

Each hermits attention was turned towards the winged hermit in the back holding his glowing wrist towards the corrupted angel.

"BACK. DOWN." Grian shouted, taking steps towards the taller Male. Xisuma pulled himself to his elbows, then shouted;

"GRIAN DON'T!"

A pulse was shot at Grian, who stood his ground just barely. He took another look at the angelic blooded hermit.

"REN, THAT'S ENOUGH." He walked closer, "You know you don't want to harm them. They're your friends. I'm your bond mate."

Ren once again attacked Grian, but this time pinning him to a nearby tree, "Don't tell me what to do!"

Grian chuckled, "Oh, Ren..." Grian closed his eyes for a moment then opened them again, "I'm just getting started."

Grian teleported to the opposite side of Ren and kicked him in the head, "Snap out of it, Ren." He warned when the angel pulled himself back to his feet, "They're your friends. I'm your bond."

"You're nothing but a winged murderer!"

Grian tilted his head, "Well, that's not nice. It's not nice to call people murderers when they were protecting themselves."

"I don't care!"

Ren lunged at Grian, Grian summoned a shield with a sun in the middle,

Ren hissed and covered his eyes.

"That's it." Grian chuckled, pulling up walls around Ren to where he couldn't fly or run as he walked towards him, "The sun represents life, give in, and give to the light."

Ren kept hissing at the Watcher in front of him, but the light of Grian's shield was too much for him as the box the two were in flashed a bright white.

Once the light faded away, Ren saw Grian sitting on the ground in front of him, near asleep.

"Holy crap! Grian! Oh my God, are you okay?"

"That bond spell..." Grian said slowly, then gulped, "It takes a lot out of a Watcher."

Ren kneeled beside him, putting his hands on his partner's shoulder and chest, "What did I do?"

"A lot."

The box around the two fell, Ren picked Grian up and carried him to his base, seeing the dirty looks he was given.

Once he got Grian situated in their bed, Ren typed out an apology to the other hermits and let Grian sleep for a while to rest.