I just thought he was just young and afraid of pain, so I didn't force him. Maybe it will be fine after two years.

Bo Siyu stood up and rubbed the top of his hair. "What do you want to eat at night?"

The dormitory here is quite warm, but the other dormitory is not that good.

When Bai Rong came back, his roommate was about to go out and raised a smile and said, "Are you going to the library?" I am familiar with enthusiasm.

"Well." Obviously, his old friend didn't want to have an intersection with him, so he recited the book and left.

The moment the dormitory door was closed, the smile on Bai Rong's face disappeared, and he turned around and walked to his bed with a wooden face. "Why? Why?"

"Why can people like you get the favor of marshal and Galileo casually, and I... I tried my best to get it. It's unfair!"

Bai Rong suddenly burst up, suddenly tore off his pillow, and fell to the ground fiercely. "Mo Zhiyang, you shameless person, just rely on yourself to smell like strawberry milk candy. Is there anything?"

Thinking of all the things I saw in the toilet, the moaning and dialogue hit my ears as if I had hit my mind, and the gossipy voice lingered.

"Mo Zhiyang, I must you die." After looking at the pillow for a long time, Bai Rong smiled again, gently picked up the pillow, but fell back to bed hard.

In the middle of the night, Mo Zhiyang suddenly woke up.

When I opened my eyes, I was a little scared when I saw the white ceiling. When the temperature came from my side, I was relieved and turned over and stuffed myself into Bo Siyu's arms.

Try to block something with his temperature.

Bo Siyu slept a little confusedly, so he noticed that Yangyang had been shrinking in. He subconsciously stretched out his hand to hold the person and patted, "Don't be afraid of Yangyang, I'm here."

His voice, because sleepiness, is not as hoarse and low as before.

Instead, Mo Zhiyang rested down and fell asleep with his eyes closed.

On Monday, the head teacher suddenly didn't mention the matter of transferring the area. Mo Zhiyang guessed that it was Bo Siyu's tamper.

In the afternoon, Bo Siyu didn't know where to go. He lay on the table and turned over the textbook boringly.

Jiang Xiao suddenly came from behind the classroom angrily, snapped, and closed the textbook: "Lao Mo, what do you think has become!"

"What?" Mo Zhiyang was shocked by him and leaned over to look at the mobile phone he handed over.

There is a short message above: Mo Zhiyang, relying on his milk candy-flavored pheromone, openly seduces the marshal, angers marshal, and humiliored General Galileo.

Infuriate the marshal?

Mo Zhiyang subconsciously turned his head and looked at his deskmate. This position was empty this afternoon. Could it be that he was really angry because he didn't want to have a baby?

After thinking about it, it suddenly took me: No, this guy seduced himself all the time, none of his business?

"What is this?" Mo Zhiyang withdrew his eyes on something strange.

Jiang Xiao looked at the sender. It was garbled. When he dialed it back, it also showed an empty number. "I don't know. Everyone has received it. Haven't you received it?"