Jiang Henian put his arms around his waist and savored it carefully. After grinding his lips and teeth, he tasted it for a long time before he let go and smiled, "Yangyang is sweet."

No one is sweet. Mo Zhiyang gave him a white look and remembered the matter: "Is there Juexian Valley in front of you? Let's go and have a look."

Glug, Jiang Henian ordered Jiejiao to settle it early. Now the two only need to ignite it, but before lighting, we have to see what's going on this week and whether it will hurt innocent people.

This fairy valley looks like aura. Surrounded by mountains, such a valley appears.

This valley should have been washed out by water for a long time. The valley is protected by two higher peaks, but soon these two peaks will become life-threatening charms.

Go straight up the river. In order to avoid being found, neither of them approached. After looking at each other, they walked separately from left to right.

When Mo Zhiyang rushed to the top of the mountain, the sky was already dawn. Looking at the bright moon in the sky that had not receded, and the white sky, he shook his head: "It's good to live. You can see the breeze and bright moon, delicious scenery."

Put away the leisure, bend down next to a big stone, find the lead, look at the opposite side, suddenly a signal flare rises up on the opposite side, Mo Zhiyang bend down, pull out a fire fold to ignite the lead.

I don't know why, looking at the lead, I inexplicably felt that I should make a wish. The golden sparks exploded beautifully.

Just take advantage of the fact that his hands were interlocked, he put down his chin, closed his eyes, and Mo Zhiyang said silently, "Taiping Chang'an, everything goes well, peace and happiness."

Greedyly made three wishes and turned down the mountain. They had to finish some problems.

Dong Cang, who was originally resting in the valley, made a few explosions above his head, which shocked everyone's ears and their heads buzz.

After a few explosions, Dong Cang stood up with falling gravel on the top of the mountain. The valley was not big, but it was more than enough to accommodate more than three hundred people.

But the three hundred people, except Dong Cang, were all dressed in black. When the explosion, many of them soaked in the river to cool down. Before they could avoid it, they were hit by the fallen stone and lost breathing on the spot.

It was like the end of the world. Dong Cang covered his head with his hand and blocked some gravel: "Come on, someone to protect me! Hurry up."

The black people were used to obeying him and heard voices gathering towards him one after another. For a moment, the remaining two hundred people were still alive protected Dong Cang and leaned towards the stone wall of the valley.

Near the stone wall, there were not so many stones in the valley. Dong Cang looked at the gravel in front of him like hail. Many people were killed and lay on the ground with only a corpse.

The handsome and calm expression was full of gloomy: "I didn't expect that I found it so soon and could still use this method."

Juexian Valley was found by myself and another one. At that time, I felt that if Qiushui Farewell Courtyard was found, it could be moved here. This place is also a blessing in the cave.

Unexpectedly, he was found so soon and said coldly, "Go out first."

There are rocks on both sides of this Juexian Valley. In such an explosion, the mountain will definitely collapse. Dong Cang can feel a faint vibration on the stone wall next to him, and it will be very dangerous to stay.

The man in black could not answer, but protected Dong Cang slowly to the entrance. Unexpectedly, there was already a teenager waiting for them in white, holding a three-inch sword.

Mo Zhiyang waited for a long time before seeing something moving towards him. In an instant, his smile was full. He held the hilt of the sword in his right hand and waved to them with his left hand: "Hey, Mr. Dong."

"The corners of your mouth are beautiful when they are down." At this time, the system answered coldly, and then felt something was wrong: "You keep going."

Dong Cang, who had just left the valley, saw the sword-wielding teenager standing in the stone not far away. He was a little surprised: "It's you."

"It's me. Didn't you expect it?" Mo Zhiyang replied with a smile, without any intention of fighting, but seemed to ask you if you had eaten.

But the system will not be deceived by this person's appearance. This person is so good at pretending to be pigs and eating tigers. Every time he smiles, he knocks you down.

Dong Cang met him. It was in the martial arts alliance competition that he once sent someone to take this position, but unexpectedly this person suddenly appeared.

This man looks young, but his internal strength is very strong. The most terrible thing is his sword power. People with strong internal strength use more or less his palm style.

But he is not. He uses skills. The sword is flexible and extremely lethal. If he usually fights, lightsaber moves can suppress you. A little internal force will make people more powerless to resist.

"Mr. Dong, why don't you talk?" Mo Zhiyang jumped off the stone, the weeds spread over his knees, and walked towards him with a smile on his face.

Dong Cang was numb when he smiled at him and couldn't help taking a small step back, but he remembered that there were so many drug men around him. He didn't need to be afraid and hummed softly, "Master of the martial arts alliance, right?"

"Yes, yes." Seeing that he had finally spoken, Mo Zhiyang was also happy and nodded quickly.

After carefully observing behind him, he seemed to be the only one. Dong Cang's heart was immediately lowered and he sneered, "You're the only one?"

"Yes, otherwise do you need a lot of people?" Mo Zhiyang's face hung with an extremely bright smile, which was even more eye-catching than the newly rising scorching sun.

There is only one person. No matter how good the martial arts is, he is still looking for his own death in front of his two hundred medicine people. After all, the child is a child, which is too young.

Dong Cang suddenly felt full of confidence and even spoke: "Even if you are good at martial arts, your fists are difficult to defeat four hands. What's more, I still have more than two hundred medicine people here, and it's more than enough to kill you."

"Well, you're right." Mo Zhiyang nodded in agreement and pointed his sword head directly at Dong Cang: "But I can play a thousand. I didn't expect it."

Xu was enraged by his movements. As soon as Dong Cang raised his hand, half of the drug men jumped. Nearly a hundred people immediately surrounded Mo Zhiyang, one by one murderous.

"Come on, host. I'll read you the Diamond Sutra, Golden Bottle Plum, rush." After the system finished speaking, it immediately disappeared. Such a bloody scene made the system afraid.

Mo Zhiyang knew the urine of the system for a long time, but if he was not completely sure, he would not be in danger at all, so he urged the hilt with the inside.

A steam spreads from the hilt of the sword to the blade. The blade is like a frosty sword, which actually slowly smokes and looks very hot.

These so-called medicine people need cold and humid places to survive. If you stab them with a very warm sword, you will get twice the result with half the effort.

This is what Mo Zhiyang has thought about for a long time. After all, knowing yourself and your enemy will win every battle. He is not a fool.

Sure enough, the medicine man had the action first. At the same time, the four people were attacked back and forth, left and right, and four sharp daggers attacked in four different directions.

All directions are blocked and unavoidable.