Seeing that Qin Hong still wanted to ask, the head of Qingyang interrupted, "Okay, we need to ask someone to guard this Qiushui farewell yard, and then go and find out who Dong Cang is and who has something to do with."

"Dong Cang?" Zhao Qian read the name silently and always felt familiar with it: "A good friend of mine seems to know him well. He has mentioned their drinking together many times in front of me. Why don't I ask him?"

"That's okay. Dong Cang is also unknown in the world. Why does he live in this place? Is it really the hidden stake of Jie religion? Qingyang is confused.

Hearing this sentence, Mo Zhiyang felt that he knew that three sentences could not bend. Why did the head of Qingyang hate Jie religion so much?

There are many ways to communicate with this person. I know a lot of friends in Jianghu. It's easy to check a person: "Let me about this matter."

Arrange someone to come to Qiushui Farewell Courtyard guards and Zhao Qian went to inquire about Dong Cang first. Mo Zhiyang and Qingyang did not leave, but lived in a better restaurant in the city.

The row of guest rooms on the second floor was wrapped up. Mo Zhiyang lived opposite the Qingyang head of the house. After nightfall, he put on his clothes and went out with a candlestick, knocking on the door of the head of Qingyang.

After a long and half an hour of secret conversation between the two, Mo Zhiyang returned to his room.

Qin Hong, who was waiting quietly in the distance, had been waiting all night before he didn't know where he had gone with a candle. After waiting for a long time, the room finally lit up and instantly cheered up.

Just ambush on the roof in the distance, Qin Hong felt strange in the morning. I remember that when we came out together, the shoes were wet. Why did you go out by yourself and the shoes dried when they came back?

If it is dried internally, it can also be trusted, but the edges of the shoes are clean and new at first glance. How can they be replaced with new shoes in such a short time?

Therefore, Qin Hong speculated that there should be someone who sent him shoes, but this person couldn't figure out who it was. He also speculated that it might be the bishop of Jie, but he really didn't dare to make a conclusion, so he came to monitor.

At this time, Qin Hong really hopes that it is the Bishop of Jie and colludes with the Demon Religion, which will definitely bring down Mo Zhiyang.

On the willow top of the moon, the moon is spreading out. Maybe it will be as cool as water after too long.

In the middle of the night, I passed by after a watch, and the faint sound of bamboo boards got into the streets: remind people that the weather is dry and things are dry, be careful of fire candles.

After a watch, Qin Hong watched a man in white sneak into Mo Zhiyang's room. After that, a candlelight lit up inside, reflecting the figures of the two.

"Sure enough." Qin Hong stood up happily from the roof. Behind him, she suddenly remembered the sound of tiles and looked back in a hurry, but there was nothing.

"Meow~Meow~~"

Two cat meows, but Qin Hong calmed down: "It turned out to be a cat." It's not appropriate to stay here for a long time. Jump off the roof and rush back.

"Why did you come? I'm so hungry." Mo Zhiyang pouted and sat cross-legged on the bed. When he heard that he wanted to bring delicious cakes, he only had three bowls for dinner.

Jiang Henian was dressed in white tonight, and his long hair was tied up with a jade hairpin. He faded bright red, and the white one was also so handsome.

Holding the food box in his hand and walking to the bedside, Jiang Henian bent down and gently squeezed his nose: "I specially asked the famous chef to make it. I'll bring it to you as soon as I finish it."

"I knew that my senior brother loved me the most." Mo Zhiyang hugged his waist and rubbed it: "The next few days, my senior brother can always be by my side."

"Although this plan is risky, if I can be with you, it's worth taking a risk." Jiang Henian rubbed his hair and became a martial arts alliance leader for two generations. He pretended to be right, but he didn't come easily.

Mo Zhiyang also knew that this guy became a martial arts alliance leader for a lifetime and asked him to pretend to be a hero, which was very simple.

Thinking about it, he let go of his hand, took out the cake, and lifted the lid to see that it was full of cold dishes, sugar pancakes and hazelnut pastries: "Sure enough, I love."

"Brother, I really don't know what you don't like." Jiang celebrated the taste of the New Year. When he saw the cake, he was happer than seeing himself, but it was also a child's heart and normal.

That's true. As long as it's delicious, he likes it, especially sour and spicy food. Mo Zhiyang's mouth is full of sugar pancakes and stared at him: "My favorite is still my senior."

He was coaxed to be happy by this sentence, and Jiang Henian was too lazy to care about it. He sat down and fed him: "It's just that I had one thing to refute. It was not too late, but when I came over, I saw a man spying at you secretly, but found that it was Qin Hong. Do you know who he was?"

"I know, that's the person who went down with me, I remember." Mo Zhiyang ate so much that debris spewed out as soon as he spoke.

Seeing the debris on the bed, I felt a pity, so I glued it up with my fingers and abdomen and ate them little by little.

"All right, all right." Jiang Henian looked funny and grabbed his hand and smiled, "Don't pick it up. You can cook as much as you eat at that time, but he seems to have found me."

Qin Hong and himself are old enemies. The fighting methods of the two generations are no distinction between Bozhong, and he is careful and cruel.

"I know." Mo Zhiyang swallowed the hazelnut pastry in his hand and grabbed another sugar pancake: "He suddenly asked me what you said when I was talking to you, I always felt as if he knew something."

Jiang Henian stretched out his hand and held people in his arms and asked him to eat by himself: "I guess he will definitely tell the head of Qingyang about this. If so, then we will be passive."

According to the experience of the previous two generations, Qin Hong would do whatever he could to sit on the throne of the martial arts alliance leader. If he noticed anything, he would definitely attack Yangyang.

"I know." Mo Zhiyang's eyes lit up, making him look like he was asking for credit, with a childish heart: "So, I went to the head of Qingyang in the morning and told him half of your plan."

After saying that, Mo Zhiyang put down the sugar pancake in his hand and put his arms around his neck to act coquettish: "Brother and brother, am I smart? Praise me quickly~"

Use coquettishness to divert his attention and no longer worry about why he is so thoughtful.

Hearing that he wanted to praise, Jiang Henian raised his chin and kissed him. After a fight, he let go: "Praising you, Yangyang is the smartest."

Mo Zhiyang was also afraid that he would think too deeply and realize that something was wrong with him, so he deliberately acted coquettishly. The stupid and sweet man set still needed to be maintained well.

Since Yangyang said so, Jiang Henian was also relieved. Now if Qin Hong talks about it, he will be charged with monitoring the alliance owner and being malicious.

If this move goes on, Yangyang has no intention of inserting Liu Liu Chengyin. Thinking of being with him tomorrow, Jiang He is overjoyed. He put his arms around his waist and tells him, "Yangyang, if you can't say it tomorrow, leave it to me over there. Don't worry."