Pu: Iru machan.... I will give another clue......hmmmm Priyanka's loverboy Sam...

Sana fainted hearing the words from Rakshat and Pugazh. Vikram got hold of her before falling of the floor. He carried her and placed her in the bedroom and returned to the living to settle the commotion before waking her up.

Sa: Enna solringa naa onnume pannala... enna room no.555?

R: Ayayo Pugazh ivanukku onnume theriyadham... 

Rakshat slapped him and punched him in his stomach.

Vikram got him by collars and beat him blue and black.

V: I knew you a long back... just let you roam free only  to find out the b****d who is behind you to hurt Sana.. 

How dare you to hurt my girl......he kicked his legs making him fall down..

How did you get the guts to think of touching my wife...he kicked on his chest....

Evlo thimmiru, dhairiyam irundha yen Sana va ivlo kashta paduthi innanum avala kolla nenappa?  He strangled his neck but was pulled back by the Inspector, Rakshat and Pugazh.

I: Sir.... Pls leave him We will deal it legally. He will get punished for what he has done.

V: Do you know why am I dealing it legally. Its only to spare your life until I get hold of the b*****d.

Sam laughed sarcastically at Vikram, Pugazh and Rakshat.

Pugazh gave a strong punch in his nose. Blood was oozing out from his nose and mouth...He spit the blood on the floor and stared at the trio.

R: Ennada moraikkura... unna koonudaven jakiratha... Rakshat held his collars.. Inspector pulled Rakshat back....

Sa: Ennada ennomo ellarum thulluringa.... Ennada panna mudiyum enna .... onnum mudiyadhu...He symbolized of plucking his hair.  

You guys knew I m not alone in this... but you will never know the person behind me. He is a devil and you touched a wrong nerve. Be ready to face consequences.

Enna sonninga Priyanka's loverboy .ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Amada ava ennoda lover mattum illa, she is my wife.... my darling my love,, my life... I m mad on her.. I will do anything for her.. anything... anything If she wished I will  kill Sana for sure....

A tight slap landed on his cheeks making everyone gasp. All looked at the person slapped him.

Sana.... Sana was standing there, she gained her conscious and made her way to living and heard everything Sam confessed...

S: Rascal.... dhrogi,, How much did I believe you and that bloody cheat... Even after knowing her I believed you a lot... but what did you do to me?

Sa: I never told you to believe me... you are such a stupid... idiot lady .... anybody could get anything from you easily.... 

Sana tried to slap him again but he held her wrist tightly hurting. Sana winced in pain.

Vikram put his gun on Sam's forehead with bloodshot eyes... Sam left go of Sana's hand. Pugazh pulled Sana to his side.

V: I will kill you right away... How dare you .... He was about trigger his pistol but Inspector pushed away his hand and the bullet hit the vase in the table.

I: Sir please calm down... I m here with orders from commissioner to take him under custody. Let me take him now.

V: I will not spare you f********g b*********

Sa: You cannot stop me. I have made my moves and you will get your reward soon..

V: I will go to any extent to save my people.... I don't even dare to kill as many as f**** ones like you.

Sa: All the best....

Inspector dragged him away from there.....

Vikram ran his fingers in his hair out of frustration.. Sana was crying in Pugazh's shoulder.

Rakshat put his hands on Vikram's shoulder

R: Vikram relax . Thangam eppadi bayandhu poi irukka paaru.. She needs you now.. Control you anger as of now and look at her. We have a lot to do but now Sana needs you most. Go and take her home. She doesn't deserve to be like this.

Vikram nodded his head and hugged him back. He then looked at Sana whose face was red of continuous crying and her scared face broke his heart. After realizing their love he never even dreamt of looking at her cried face. Looking at the tears from eyes made his tears roll naturally.

He went next to her and caressed her hair and she hugged him tightly and he too gave her a bone crushing hug and said sweet nothings in her ear. she couldn't seem to be convinced easily..

Pugazh sighed Vikram to take her home..

V: Raksha I m leaving with Sana.. you guys take care....

R: Hmmmm you too take care...

******************

How was the update?

Hope you all like it. If you like it pls vote and comment.... 

I don't get any idea if you people really enjoy this story unless you comment it. Pls give your comments.

Your votes are my boost .. pls vote...

Take care . Bye!!!!!!!!!