In the closet?

Their dormitory has a (上shang) bed and table (cabinet) structure. Li Cheng carefully opened the door of the closet and glanced inside. It was full of clothes and thick quilts for winter. It will cause a landslide, and it is impossible to fit another school uniform jacket.

Throw it on the ground?

Li Cheng picked up the coat and looked at it, and saw that the cuffs were white, and even the collar that was most prone to sweat stains was (dry) as if it were new. If you put Li Cheng's school uniform aside for comparison, it is obviously darker.

Hang on the balcony?

Yes, but the goal is too obvious. When the other roommates come back, they will find a strange school uniform on the balcony. If you ask...

Without waiting for Li Cheng to figure out how to dispose of this coat, there was a loud noise in the corridor. Hearing the sound, other students were studying on their own next night!

Three footsteps stopped outside the dormitory door, and someone took out the key and prepared to open the door.

When Li Cheng was flustered, his head became hot, and without thinking, he threw the school uniform on his upper bunk (bed chuang)!

At the same time, the dormitory door was pushed open, and his three omega roommates appeared outside the door.

Seeing him there, his three roommates were also a little surprised.

"Li Cheng, you came back so early today?" One of the chubby omega greeted him, and he was holding a midnight snack, a new Mala Tang from the cafeteria.

Li Cheng nodded stiffly: "Well, I'm back early today."

"Strange." The little fat man sniffed strangely, and the little freckles on his face jumped along with him. "Why is there a smell of wild alpha in our dorm?"

Li Cheng: "..."

Is the nose of foodies so good?

The other two heard what he said, and curiously heard left and right.

"Hey, it seems to be true..."

"But the smell is very weak, I can't smell the specific smell."

"Unlike other alphas, some alphas smell bad."

The three of them sniffed the carpet in the dormitory like three groundhogs. Li Cheng stood stiffly under his bed, for fear that they would find something wrong.

"Malatang is going to be cold!" Li Cheng said in an anxious voice, "This thing is delicious when it is hot, but it is uncomfortable when it is cold!"

The little fat man was really distracted by him, and when he talked about food, he immediately forgot the smell of mysterious alpha.

Huh... Li Cheng exhaled, not knowing why he was so nervous.

The three roommates shared the spicy soup and greeted Li Cheng enthusiastically, asking him if he would eat it.

Li Cheng was so frightened that he could not eat anymore.

The three roommates were in a different class from Li Cheng. An omega boy in their class had transferred to another school and left a bed before Li Cheng turned around.