The day of coach Li Cheng

Fanwai Li Cheng as a teacher

After Li Cheng became a teacher, he had to fight with the students every day. +++All Tanmei novels: www.mtlnovel.com.udcig.

Hwaseong No. 1 Middle School originally had only men's swimming team, but a few years ago the school expanded its enrollment and began to recruit women's swimming students. Now there are 10 men and women in the school swimming team. Overall, the results are pretty good.

There is no need to (fuck cao) on the women's swimming team. The girls are very well-behaved and respect him as a coach. They will swim as much as they want to swim. They will complete their tasks seriously and never bargain.

But the men's swimming team... is a group! (According to the teacher's code of conduct, swear words have been blocked)

Li Cheng could only tell herself over and over again that these children were his students, not his little brothers. God knows how much he wants to pull those thorns out and beat them up, and beat them all to be honest, and save them to steal (rape) and play slippery.

One of Li Cheng's most troublesome student was Qin Feng.

Qin Feng is an alha with great talent. He has long hands and feet. He is only seventeen meters tall and has a wingspan of more than 195 meters. Hearing coach Wu said that when this kid was entering school, he wanted to take the path of basketball specialization. Coach Wu had "eyes like a torch" and he just dug into the swimming team. As expected, he was a blockbuster. After two years in school, he won countless provincial medals.

Before coach Wu retired, he urged Li Cheng specially, "Qin Feng is a good seed, but he is very unconcerned. Seriously, I have coached for so many years, and I have seen two such'special' players. One is him and the other is you. ."

Li Cheng blushed, "Oh, Lao Wu, you are so embarrassed to praise me."

Coach Wu "...I didn't praise you."

Li Cheng "...oh."

After Coach Wu left, the files of this group of students were transferred to Li Cheng. Li Cheng looked through Qin Feng's information and found that just as Coach Wu said, this kid is simply a copy of himself, specializing in 100 self, 200 self, and invincible in the u18 age group.

In general, four words are the pride of heaven.

However, due to his outstanding achievements, this classmate, who is the proud of heaven, is always lazy during training. He often fishes for three days and spends two days, avoiding training from time to time.

He is completely squandering his talent.

Li Cheng was accustomed to seeing hard-working athletes, and he had never seen such a silly hippie smile.

Was he such a **** back then? No, definitely not!

When he was studying, although he often skipped classes and fights over the wall, he had never missed a swimming training. Even if he had to fight a guild war, he would have to wait for him to complete the evening training before going there.

In such a comparison, that kid Qin Feng really didn't know what was good or bad.

Li Cheng had countless swear words piled up in his mouth and couldn't break out, so he could only express it through another channel.