56

In a closed residential school, nothing can spread faster than gossip. www.sto123.cc

Li Cheng found out in horror, but in a day's work, the story of him and that Yibian Xuemei had been spread to everyone.

For this matter, people around him had two reactions.

A kind of like his roommate, sincerely bless him, praise him for his ability and charm, and can actually soak up the first year of high school.

The other kind is like his swimming teammate, looking at him with the look of a scumbag, and then he said: "Brother Li, does my sister-in-law know about this? I think you should explain to him quickly. Right."

Li Cheng's head is about to explode.

Not only did he explain to his roommates, "I don't have a (guanguan) system with my school girl, we are both omegas, what can we have with a (guanguan) system!!!", he also has to explain to his teammates "I and Xiao Yiheng are innocent , Don't call him his sister-in-law!!!"

too tired.

Really tired.

The most tiring thing is that no one believes him even if he wears his mouth.

Can't you let him be beautiful alone, do you have to let him and others fire cp? Li Cheng learned this statement from the star-chaser boy Xiaopang. Li Cheng felt that it was very suitable for him, and even changed the signature of the chat software to this sentence.

However, when everyone around him came to ask about this matter, the person who should ask about this matter was quiet.

Li Cheng had to open the chat software eight hundred times a day. As soon as the phone rang, he would pick it up and watch it as soon as possible, but after looking forward to it again and again, he was disappointed again and again.

Since Li Cheng fled the art classroom, Xiao Yiheng never contacted Li Cheng again.

Li Cheng: "..."

What's the matter with that bastard? Didn't you say that you like yourself? Now that the scandal between him and his school girl is spreading throughout the school, Xiao Yiheng is not even willing to send him punctuation marks? ? ?

Is he blind, deaf, or has his hand broken?

How come there is no consciousness of chasing people (sexual xing) at all!

Li Cheng didn't notice that he had gotten into the horns. He angrily rushed to the door of the second grade (1) class and called out Yan Jing who was studying hard.

When Yan Jing saw him, his head went big.

Yan Jing suspected that his Five Elements was a gangster, and could always be caught by various gangsters somehow. The last time he dealt with Li Cheng, Li Cheng "coerced" him to visit Xiao Yiheng's house.

Yan Jing asked Li Cheng: "Brother Li, what are you looking for with me this time?"

Li Cheng snorted: "I can't find you if I'm fine?"

Yan Jing: "You are okay, but I have something to do. I still have one unit of exercise book to finish. I will go back if you want to be okay."