11

This Omega is Sweet and Wild Chapter 11:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter Eleven

It didn't take long for the news of "Hwaseong No. 1 Lieutenant Colonel Ba Licheng to subdue the Little Tigers" quickly spread to all the gangster groups in schools within a radius of ten miles. +++ Catino Novel Network www.mtlnovel.com

Hwaseong Sports School.

Wei Rong, who was still recuperating, "sit up in shock from dying illness," his right leg that had not yet recovered was pulled, and the pain caused the corners of his mouth to twitch.

As the number one suitor next to Li Cheng, he has always paid special attention to the big things and small affections around Li Cheng (fafa).

It's a pity that he went to Licheng School to confess his confession last time, when he was beaten by an alpha he had never met before! As a result, one of his leg bones was cracked, he was put in a cast, and he had to rely on a wheelchair to travel, making it particularly inconvenient to use the toilet.

Wei Rong gathered a group of confidants and asked them, "Where did the news of Li Cheng's subduing of the Tigers come from? Is it reliable?"

The most trusted soldier next to Wei Rong said: "Very reliable. The source of the news is a core member of the Little Tigers."

Wei Rong was surprised: "If you have you, how did you get the news? Rely on money? Or on girls?"

"Neither." The Kotou soldier picked up his mobile phone, "They posted their own Moments."

Wei Rong: "..."

Wei Rong took a look at the phone and saw that Brother Hu posted three Moments in a row for three consecutive days, all related to Li Cheng.

The first one: "Brother Li takes us to the Internet cafe to open black!"

The picture is a small Internet cafe team battle.

Article 2: "Brother Li brought us to eat!"

The picture is a bustling snack street.

Article 3: "Brother Li takes us to Bengdi!"

This time it’s not a picture, but a small 15-second video.

In the video, demons danced wildly, and people were very close to each other. The flickering light in the disco intertwined with the red and green (color) lines, like a net of desire, covering the blond boy.

Li Cheng stood in the middle of the high tabletop, and accompanied by the dynamic dj music, he stretched his waist frankly and danced with the notes.

He is clearly disorderly, but he has a kind of direct heartstring charm. Even through the screen, he can feel the pheromone rushing to his face, so that every alpha who sees this scene can't help but swallow Drool, I want to hide such a wanton and sultry omega in my arms.

The short fifteen-second video flashed past, and Wei Rong couldn't hold back it, and played it again.

Then came the second time, the third time, and the fourth time.

The more he watched, the more excited he became, and the more he watched, the more sad he became.

Wei Rong thought, Li Cheng could take the newly acquainted little brother to Bengdi to play games, why would he not give him a good face (color)?

Sergeant Kotou once recommended a must-play mobile love game to Wei Rong. In the game, four handsome men let him choose. The military adviser told him to learn how to attack wild men in the game.