101

In the arena, it is very common for an athlete/coach to request to review the video of the game after the results of the game. +++The latest Danmei novel ranking: www.sto123.cc Sometimes, you can indeed find other players' omissions to make a comeback.

But Alexander was not questioning reasonably at all, but blatantly framed!

Li Cheng was originally a straight temper. When Alexander was splashed with dirty water, he couldn't bear it, and sneered: "Look, just watch it. Isn't it just rewatching the video? Rewatching it eight hundred times? I didn't foul or I didn't foul. !"

In this competition, in addition to the video recorder by the pool and the overhead video recorder, underwater cameras were also installed to capture the athletes' movements in multiple directions.

Witnessed by several deputy referees of the organizing committee and coaches from both sides, the head referee immediately played back the underwater video of the game and slowed down the video several times to watch Li Orange hit the wall frame by frame The action made at the moment of turning around.

This behavior is really disgusting.

I've never seen a slow-motion video in a swimming competition like this one frame after frame. It's completely researching the bottom line, and I must find Li Cheng's handle.

Li Cheng laughed angrily. He just wanted to ask these Australians, if you can't see clearly when you slow down so slowly, if you can't see clearly, he can find a magnifying glass for them?

The video of turning around in less than a second, he just tossed back and forth for several minutes. At first, the referee only watched Li Cheng's turning movement. Seeing that he couldn't grasp the handle, he actually jumped the video to the part of the handover. It seems a pity. Seeing it, Li Cheng's movements were impeccable, and there was no flaw at all from the beginning to the end.

The more I look, the clearer Li Cheng's face (color) becomes.

The more I look, the more stiff Alexander's expression becomes.

The video of the game was repeatedly grated countless times, and finally, the referee said in a serious tone that there was no problem with Li Orange's game and the champion Hua Guo team deserved it.

The referee said several "sorry" in a row, and Li Cheng raised his eyebrows, raised his chin, and looked at Alexander provocatively.

"No...impossible!" Hearing this result, Alexander said, "How can these Asians swim so fast! And he is still an omega, he-"

His coach suddenly bumped him on the shoulder and motioned for him to be quiet immediately. The coach lowered his voice: "Alexander, are you crazy? There is a camera next to it. If you can't control what you say, then shut up!"

The referee glared at Master Alexander without a trace. As an Australian, he certainly hopes that the Australian players can monopolize the championship, so after Alexander reported Li Cheng cheating, he believed in the other side's words.

How can I think that it is completely Alexander slander! Li Cheng's actions and consciousness are impeccable. He is definitely the top among his peers. In the future, he will definitely appear in higher-level Olympics and World Championships. They offended such a promising Chinese player in vain, which is really stupid...