85

If there is an instrument in this world that can detect the level of embarrassment in the air, Li Cheng believes that the index on that instrument must have been reported now.

Faced with the document announcing that he became the captain of the swimming team, Li Cheng couldn't notice any happiness at all. He just wanted to jump into the water immediately and swim to the Pacific in one breath! ! !

His scalp was numb, his ten toes curled up in embarrassment, and his entire face was flushed.

"Yu... Coach Yu..." Li Cheng didn't know what to say, and everything he said was wrong now.

He just ran against the head coach of the swimming team in public and questioned her cheating for favoritism. It turned out that he was the one who saved the gentleman's belly with a villain...

The eyes of other students looking at him also changed. In the beginning, I sympathized with him for being "robbed" of the spot; then, I admired his courage to stand up; now, he has become a strong envy!

Every competition has to choose a leader, this person will become the backbone of the team and the hope of the team. Li Cheng's results are the most eye-catching, and he was selected to participate in the key event of mixed swimming. It seems that coach Yu really has high hopes for him.

The most important thing is that Li Cheng is an omega-this is the first omega to become the captain of the swimming team in so many years of history!

It can be expected that when this appointment is announced, it will definitely cause an uproar.

It's just that Li Cheng, who was the client, was not so happy...

Li Cheng cried and thought, he would definitely become the shortest-lived swimming captain in history! It took less than a minute from taking office to being removed...

Li Cheng couldn't lift his head in shame, and could only repeat "I'm sorry" over and over again.

Coach Yu said coldly: "As the captain, you openly contradicted the coach and questioned the coach's decision. If I don't punish you today, what's the use of team rules?"

Li Cheng: qaq

Li Cheng: "Then, what do you say?"

Coach Yu reached out and pointed to the swimming pool next to him: "Ten kilometers."

Li Cheng let out a sigh of relief. As long as the coach can forgive him, how can he dare to bargain? ! Their team usually has to swim five kilometers in the morning training, and he will swim for ten kilometers while resting, and he will definitely be able to swim more slowly.

He was about to (take off his tuo) clothes into the water immediately, but he didn't expect that the coach had not said the second half.

Coach Yu: "I'm talking about ten kilometers in each style."

Li Cheng: "..."

Li Cheng: "Actually, I don't have enough abilities, and I am ashamed of expecting you. I thought about it carefully, this captain is really incapable of me..."

Coach Yu gave some assistants a wink (lust), and the four assistants rushed forward. This one stripped off his clothes and that one (takes off the tuo) shoes, Li Cheng wailed and screamed, but it was a pity that his fists were hard to beat. He was stripped naked. Fortunately, he wore a pair of swimming trunks for the bottom, otherwise he would be seen by the women's team today!