103

Xiao Yiheng hadn't contacted Li Cheng for 1 day, 14 hours, 23 minutes. +++All Tanmei Novels: www.mtlnovel.com

Li Cheng understands Xiao Yiheng-this is not normal.

Even during the most exhausting period of Li Cheng's training camp, the two couldn't talk a few words a day, but Xiao Yiheng insisted on saying good morning and good night to Li Cheng every day, even if he didn't respond, he wouldn't let it go.

But now, the chat records of the two people still stayed the day before, and Li Cheng sent him a long paragraph, but Xiao Yiheng didn't even reply to a punctuation mark.

Li Cheng tried to call Xiao Yiheng. Overseas calls were expensive, but he couldn't care about it.

However, he only received a cold echo from the system-"The call you dialed is turned off."

If Xiao Yiheng's phone is lost or broken, with his (sexual xing) style, he will definitely change his phone and contact Li Cheng as soon as possible. It is absolutely impossible to be out of touch for so long like now!

The panic and worry that Li Cheng couldn't tell, all kinds of bad speculations emerged.

No... Don't think about it.

Li Cheng bit her lower lip tightly, took out her cell phone and called Teacher Qiu Xian.

The call is connected soon.

Li Cheng didn't go around around, and asked straightforwardly, "Mr. Qiu, have you been to the school with your master to find Xiao Yiheng?"

"Huh?" Teacher Qiu Xian was inexplicable, "No, in fact, during the Spring Festival, we still want to go to school to see him and give him some dumplings, but the phone calls to him these days have not been able to get through, and the phone has been turned off. "She paused and asked keenly, "Li Cheng, has something happened to Xiao Yiheng? Can't you contact him?"

"..."

Li Cheng's heart sank. He didn't want to make the teacher (fuck cao) heart. He tried to pretend to be okay (fat) and said, "Hum, actually we had a quarrel recently. I am not participating in the competition in Australia now. No. I thought if you were going to see him at school recently, you could help me coax him..."

Teacher Qiu was deceived by him, really thinking that the little couple had a conflict. She enthusiastically taught him how omega would coax alpha after a fight. Li Cheng's left ear went in and his right ear went out, and she agreed.

After Li Cheng hung up the phone, he immediately rushed to the coach's room and applied to her to return home in advance.

Coach Yu was surprised by his request: "...you are not attending the closing ceremony? The day after tomorrow is the closing ceremony. This time you will raise the flag. After the closing ceremony, the whole group will charter back to China. We have already greeted the media. There will be media interviews..."

Li Cheng said in a hurry: "Coach Yu, I'm really, really, really, very anxious. I can't wait for three days. I have important things to go back to China. As for the flag raising at the closing ceremony, I'm sorry to ask someone else in the team. ."

Seeing that the anxiety on his face did not seem to be fake, Coach Yu finally agreed to his leave.

"Then you go back alone, you must pay attention to safety on the road." Coach Yu asked, fa) what happened, if you need help from the team, just speak up."