94

In the next few days, Xiao Yiheng discovered that the eyes of other students in the winter camp looked at him changed. [Popular Tanmei Novels: www.sto123.cc]

It used to be faint rejection, but now it is a deep curiosity.

Surrounded by those eyes, Xiao Yiheng thought he was some kind of magical rare animal.

Amy, who was bluffing, missed his mouth and told Xiao Yiheng that everyone had found his information on the Internet.

Amy asked: "You study and paint again, do you have forty-eight hours a day?"

Xiao Yiheng: "Of course not. I'm just smarter than the average person, so I can do more with less."

"..." Amy said, "You really owe you that."

In the evening, Xiao Yiheng and Li Cheng called and told him about the winter camp.

Li Cheng laughed and cried: "I really want to see your classmate's expression, it must be wonderful."

Li Cheng thought for a while, and found that he had easily accepted Xiao Yiheng's "Almighty" and did not even think about how Xiao Yiheng could both study and paint, as if he was so good as a matter of course.

Xiao Yiheng asked: "Where are you there, are there any interesting things (fa)?"

Li Cheng: "There are no interesting things, but there are annoying things... I met a white gorilla in the restaurant before!"

Li Cheng murmured badly about the racist athlete for a long time. Xiao Yiheng's expression became more serious as he listened. If it weren't for the distant ocean, he wanted to give Li Cheng a severe lesson to the bastard.

"Recently, when we were doing daily training in the pool, we also saw the bastard. His clothes (tuo) and his (chest xiong) hair were hanging down to his stomach. I looked from a distance and thought they were wearing Australian athletes. It's a one-piece swimming suit!" Li Cheng vomited, "but that **** does have two brushes. I secretly paid attention to his 100-meter performance, and it was actually on par with me!"

Xiao Yiheng teased him: "Why, Brother Li is worried that he can't win him?"

"How is it possible!" Li Cheng was really hit by the aggressive skills. "A challenge that is difficult is interesting. Besides, Lao Tzu is so good at a person, is it possible that even an orangutan who can only paddle is inferior?"

Xiao Yiheng laughed.

The two chatted for a while, Xiao Yiheng told Li Cheng that now Li Cheng has become an Internet celebrity on the short video website, and tens of millions of people have watched Li Cheng's pick-up video.

Li Cheng triumphed: "Of course I know this, my little brother told me a long time ago!"

Li Cheng didn't have time to browse the short video website, but his brothers had time. The brothers downloaded the pick-up videos from all angles and passed them on to Li Cheng. Not to mention, some up hosts are very powerful, adding soundtracks and filters to small videos. After watching Li Cheng, he will be obsessed with his handsome self.

Li Cheng enthusiastically passed those small videos to Xiao Yiheng, so that he could appreciate it a lot. It's best to watch it three times a day. You will dream of it at night.