63

Li Cheng played the slide four times in one breath, and was so excited that her voice became hoarse. He was courageous, and he changed his posture directly in the slide two times later, with one hand on his hips and one high up, and he bounced out of the slide like a superman flying.

Because his dangerous actions caused many people to follow suit, when he wanted to go up the slide for the fifth time, the staff rejected him and did not allow this dangerous man to come back to harm all beings.

Li Cheng was not annoyed either. He turned and walked towards Xiao Yiheng and Youyou who were waiting on the shore, but unexpectedly heard the conversation between them. Youyou actually called Xiao Yiheng "sister-in-law"!

Li Cheng paused: "...what exactly did (fa) give birth?"

Xiao Yiheng was helpless: "...I want to know too."

Li Cheng was ashamed and annoyed: "Did you tell her about us?"

He wanted to keep this secret in front of his younger sister, because he felt that her younger sister was too young and shouldn't be exposed to the affections of the adult world too early. How did he know that Pomelo is the reincarnation of the Sea King at all, and the little boyfriend in his hand is a daily throw-in type, which is much better than his brother.

Li Cheng turned to Yuyou, cleared his throat, took the posture of the eldest brother as a father, and said solemnly: "Youyou, since you already know it, then I won't hide it from you. Cough, yes, I and your brother Xiao If you formally associate, Xiao Yiheng will also become your family in the future. However, he is a man, how can he be called his sister-in-law?"

Youyou thought for a while, and wisely answered: "Then I call him brother-in-law?"

Xiao Yiheng laughed, glanced at Li Cheng, and said with deep meaning, "I think this title is fine."

Li Cheng: "..."

He gave Xiao Yiheng a elbow and immediately changed his tone: "Just call him sister-in-law, Yuyou, you will call him sister-in-law!"

Just when the family of three was entangled in whether it was "sister-in-law" or "brother-in-law", they did not notice. Behind the slide not far away, there was a sturdy figure squatting there, with a bitter gaze falling on Li Cheng. .

The five-big and three-thick alpha is like an abandoned Tibetan mastiff, tears dripping from his eyes and nose. He looked at Li Cheng, who was laughing and playing with Xiao Yiheng, his heartache was twisted together.

"Brother...Brother, don't cry and wipe your tears." Wei Huohuo squatted beside Wei Rong, holding a large pack of facial tissues in his hand, and took out several sheets and stuffed them into Wei Rong's arms. I've told you that Li Cheng really has a relationship with Xiao Yiheng. If you don't believe me, you have to see with your own eyes..."

Look and see, the more I look, the more heartbreak I get.

Wei Rong chased Li Cheng for a long time. Although Li Cheng refused tens of thousands of times, Wei Rong felt that as long as Li Cheng was single, he would have a chance.

As a result, he didn't expect that Li Cheng would have a boyfriend in the blink of an eye, and he was actually Xiao Yiheng!

Wei Rong spent so much money in the harem game, and worked hard to develop a man fishing skill. He was gearing up to use Li Cheng one by one. He didn't think that his mermaid fell into the arms of others before the hook was thrown out. .