106

"Hello, did you make a reservation in advance?"

The staff at the front desk of the hotel was licking melon seeds and swiping the video, suddenly the hotel door slid open on both sides. +++ The latest ranking of Tanmei novels: www.sto123.cc She hurriedly stood up and looked at the two young men walking into the hotel lobby holding hands.

These two guests should be seventeen or eighteen years old. One is tall and handsome, but looks cold temperament; the other is smiling, but his clothes are dirty, as if he just rolled around same.

The staff glanced at the time next to him without a trace-today is New Year's Eve. This time is when the family reunite for reunion dinner. How could this little couple come to the hotel to open a room at this time?

She thought that the young couple was going to open the hourly room, but she didn't expect them to be open for a week!

It's really strange that the two children came to the hotel hand in hand to be alone without celebrating with their families for seven days of the Spring Festival...

......It will never be an elopement.

The staff was amused by his own brain. What age is it, there is no such thing as elopement, it is not a TV series.

The two young men handed out their IDs. The tall and cold-tempered young man was called Xiao Yiheng, and the other, sunny, bright and blond boy was called Li Cheng.

When checking in, the two of them have been holding hands, their eyes tangled together, and they looked like a young couple in love.

When entering the ID card information, the staff member suddenly said "Huh".

Xiao Yiheng asked: "What's wrong?"

The staff handed back Li Cheng's ID card: "It's nothing, but I see that tomorrow is the guest's birthday."

"My birthday?" Li Cheng was also surprised.

Recently, his time has been in a mess. He didn't pay attention to the date. He glanced at the perpetual calendar at the front desk-sure enough, in a few hours, it was his 18th birthday!

By the age of eighteen, he officially became an adult.

Unexpectedly, Li Cheng's birthday in the Gregorian calendar was on the same day as the first day of the new year.

A new day, a new year, a new life begins at this moment.

The front desk staff had a good impression of these two handsome boys. For Li Cheng's birthday, she decided to upgrade them from a normal big bed room to a couple's suite.

When she handed out the room card, she smiled and winked at them: "I wish you a happy Chinese New Year, and you must celebrate your 18th birthday."

The two came to the room holding hands. When the door was opened, they understood why the staff's smile was so "strange".

I saw a huge round water bed in the center of the room, with petals sprinkled on the (bed chuang), sweet perfume sprayed in the air, and the rose Jiao (yanyan) in the vase was dripping with hints everywhere.

Li Cheng glanced at the big bed and quickly looked away, as if it wouldn't exist without looking at it.

This house is located on the upper floors of the hotel, with floor-to-ceiling windows occupying an entire wall. Standing in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows, you can overlook the entire city. It is now just as night falls, the lights are on, the traffic flows, and every light that is lit represents a person eager to return home. The sky and the earth seemed to be turned upside down, they were standing in the clouds, and the stars made of lights were woven into carpets under their feet.