59

Li Cheng and Xiao Yiheng hugged the duck and set off on their way home. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com

Specifically, Li Cheng first sent Xiao Yiheng home, then Xiao Yiheng sent Li Cheng back to the dormitory, and then Li Cheng sent Xiao Yiheng home again, and then...

Before Xiao Yiheng's foot injury was healed, Li Cheng walked slowly with him.

The newly-baked couple strolled back and forth on the road several times, and the people got more and more energetic, but the ducks were going crazy.

When Xiao Yiheng sent Li Cheng downstairs to the dormitory again, Xiao Lemon flapped his wings and plunged into the bushes beside the dormitory, only (exposed) his tail outside, and refused to leave.

Even the dormitory aunt grabbed a handful of melon seeds and came out to watch the excitement. Fortunately, today is Saturday. There are no other students staying in the omega dormitory. Otherwise, the news that "the coldest male **** in the school sent the school bully back to the dormitory" will definitely be lost. The fastest speed to board the hot list of campus forums.

With Aunt Su Guan's scorching gaze behind Li Cheng, he pretended to bow his hand to Xiao Yiheng, and said with accent: "Send you a thousand miles away, and you must say goodbye to you. Young heroes don't send it anymore."

Xiao Yiheng held back his laugh, and followed his example: "The mountains are high and the rivers are long, there will be a period of time later, then we will see you in Japan."

Li Cheng: "Brother Xiao, please."

Xiao Yiheng: "Brother Orange, stay here."

Xiao Yiheng finished reading his lines and turned to leave.

Li Cheng held the duck and guarded by the door, until Xiao Yiheng's back disappeared, he silently retracted his gaze.

harm......

Li Cheng scratched his head. He was still a lone wolf when he went out in the morning. How could he get along with Xiao Yiheng in a daze after class.

He returned to the dormitory, threw himself into the bed, wrapped himself in a huge cocoon with the quilt.

He writhed in the "cocoon", for a while (touching Mo) (touching Mo) his lips, and then stretched his hand between his legs, thrush has recovered its calm glands.

When kissing (kissing wen) in the classroom, Li Cheng was very dizzy. The pheromone of cedar smell wrapped him layer by layer. Until now, the smell of Xiao Yiheng still remained on him.

He knew in his heart that he should take a shower as soon as possible to wash away the pheromone, otherwise when his roommate returned to the dormitory, he would definitely smell the strange smell of alpha.

but......

Li Cheng turned over on (bed chuang), secretly thinking, let the alpha pheromone stay on him longer.

...

The two had just decided to (guanguan) the relationship, and Li Cheng was still a little uncomfortable with the change in identity.

Woke up on Sunday morning, Li Cheng lay on the (bed chuang) like a dead body, suspecting that everything that was born yesterday (fafa) was a dream. There is no such (kiss wen) between him and Xiao Yiheng, nor the phrase "I The confession of "I like you", and there is no such thing as the boring behavior that you give me and I give you.