21

It is a school uniform top that looks very ordinary. +++ Catino Novel Network www.mtlnovel.com

Washed (dry gan) (dry gan) clean, sun-dried soft and soft, full of the smell of sunlight and soap.

Li Cheng's (more geng) closet was messy like a chicken coop, but only this piece of clothing was carefully hung on a hanger by him, without even a single wrinkle.

If you open the hem of the clothes, you can see that the clothes with a name embroidered on the washing label belong to Xiao Yiheng.

In the alley, Xiao Yiheng left this dress to Li Cheng. After Li Cheng washed the clothes (dry gan), he was afraid of being found in the dormitory by his roommates, so he sneaked it into the swim team's (geng) clothes. room.

He also couldn't tell what kind of psychology this came from. He didn't want to really lose this dress, and he didn't want to honestly return it to Xiao Yiheng.

He thought that this little secret could be kept hidden until he graduated and the school uniform with Xiao Yiheng's name on it became as unimportant as other clothes.

As a result, there was a mismatch today. This secret hidden by him was discovered by Xiao Yiheng himself.

Xiao Yiheng looked down at the blond boy in front of him: he was flustered, his eyelashes quivered, and his dark pupils were constricted in shock. He must be thinking about how to deal with the embarrassing situation now. He may have to spit out fragrant mouths, beat him upside down, or he may lie casually and confess his ignorance.

If possible, Xiao Yiheng really wanted to move a mirror to stand in front of Li Cheng.

Let this little bastard, little liar, little overlord, take a good look at what expression he looks like now.

"I..." Li Cheng was so nervous that he swallowed a mouthful of water. He opened his mouth to say something, but at this moment, a deliberately lowered voice came from outside the clothes.

"You said you want to give me a surprise, that is to bring me to this dirty and smelly (geng) dressing room? And this is a male (geng) dressing room, how do I get in?"

"No, it's really a surprise! Just come in, now everyone else is in class, (more geng) there is no one in the wardrobe!"

Two voices, one male and one female, were getting closer and closer. Li Cheng heard that one of the male voices belonged to his younger brother Huang Yelun. He was recently pursuing a younger school girl. He was mysterious and secretive every day. Yesterday, he seemed to hide something. In the (more geng) closet.

They didn't have much to come in, but if they saw Xiao Yiheng naked and pressed against Li Cheng's body, it would be a big deal! !

Li Cheng's brain was short-circuited in an instant, and thousands of thoughts burst out at the same moment.

No, he must never let the players know that he brought an alpha to the (geng) wardrobe.

...

"Huh?" Huang Yelun pushed open the door of the dressing room and looked at the empty room. He said with some confusion, "Is anyone here just now? Why is the door unlocked?"