J: Why are you being weird. You are never like this then what happened today and you usually dont like people around you.

JK: I dont know okayy!! Its just he smelled so good and there is some sort of pull which ws pulling me towards him.

J: Jungkook rolled his eyes and said "Stop saying stupid things ohk!!." What are you even talking about??

JK: Dont you think he some what familiar....

J: I dont think so its just your imagination and I guess he was wearing some sort of suppressors so I cant really smell him that much..... I think we need to go for a run. Its been a long since we had a long run in forest. We really need clear our mind.

JK: Yeah but I m telling you there is something about this male. Pls keep an eye on him for me. 

J: Ohk just because you said pls. You never requested before but I will not ignore it ohk...

JK: Yeah thanks. But I also think that we should go for run in forest. I need to feel free again. 

J: Yeah we will go tomorrow morning is that fine with you?

JK:  Yeah.

Jungkook reached 24th floor and went to Yoongi's cabin, he greeted him. They talked for sometime. But he didnt ask about the lift guy to Yoongi  because he dont know anything about that guy. After sometime JK went home as Yoongi had to attend a meeting.

After calming himself Tae went to his office  cabin but before that he went to Yoongi's cabin as he wanted to ask something about the clients. As he went inside he smelt the scent of his mate a little. He sighed 

Y: What happened?

T: Huh...No...Nothing.He stammered. It's just that I smelt new scent in here.

Yoongi: Oh that must be JK.

Tae: His eyes grew wide. Yo...you mean JK as in Mr. Jeon's son JK?

Yoongi: Yeah he was here a while ago. Why?

Tae: Nothing I just didn't see him. He lied and diverted Yoongi's attention by asking about the clients.

After the discussion Tae went to his own cabin where Jihoon his secretary was waiting for him.

Jihoon told Tae that Mr. Jeon called him in his cabin.

Tae went to Mr. Jeon's cabin. He knocked and went inside after hearing a small come in.

M.J: Ah... Taehyung!!! I was waiting for you to come.

T:  Yes Tell me how can I help you?

 M.J: Nothing just about the announcement. I want you to arrange everything for tomorrow. Have a discussion with my lawyer and arrange a meeting and invite every board member to the meeting ohk?

T: Yes Mr. Jeon. Anything else you want me to do with the arrangements?

M.J: No. Its ohk for now. By the way Tae my wife invited you for dinner today as our son just came yesterday. She wants you to meet him.

Tae's face turned pale at the mention of JK. He wants to avoid him for now. He needed energy and his mind clear to stand before JK. He spaced out thinking about his mate. 

T: I m sorry Mr. Jeon but I have plans for tonight with my family. (though he didnt but he had no choice)   

M.J: Oh no problem son. Then I guess I will introduce you to my son tomorrow before meeting. Is that fine?

T: Yeah...

Mr. Jeon stood up from his chair and went infront of Tae "Are you fine son" he asked.

Tae looked at Mr. Jeon dumbfoundedly "huh" he stuttered 

M.J: Its just that your face is looking pale. are you ohk? Do you fever or something? He said checking his forehead and cheeks.

T: Ani... Just a bit tired. But I m fine Uncle dont worry about me. 

 Mr. Jeon was assured because Tae used Uncle in his sentence. 

M.J: Ohk fine!!! then just go home early today you can do your leftover work at home. Go and take some rest ohkay??

Tae smiled and nodded. He bowed and bid goodbye to Mr. Jeon. He went to his cabin and worked for a sometime and went home.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys this is your author hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. 

I PURPLE YOU 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜