Surprise Visit + Aftermath

Start from the beginning

"Yeah..." Sarah sighed out as we both stared off into space, Sarah itching just under her bottom lip. "Did we make a bad move?" 

"Probably..." Y/n said.

"Well... too late now, cheers." She said grabbing her monster knowing Y/n had the exact same one, Y/n grabbed hers and the two girls tapped it at the camera before taking a small chug then setting it down. The two continued to pack and once they were done, they grab their phones.

"Okay, I'll see you in a minute, boo." Y/n said,

"See you in a minute." Sarah laughed out, the two girls leave their house, Y/n leaving a note for her mum and locked the door; Y/n walked down the pavement and unlocked her car, she put the suitcase in the boot and turned to Sarah who was making her way over to her, smiling. Y/n turns to Sarah as they were next door neighbours.

"Hand it here, boo." Y/n chuckled out as they were wearing similar hoodies; both girls hair messy as they had simply shoved it up and didn't do anything, they had their hoods up and Y/n was wearing her blue light glasses that she wore as she would always get bad headaches and Sarah was wearing similar glasses yet they were actually prescribed. She had contacts but sometimes she just gets lazy and she prefers glasses anyway. 

They high five and Y/n grabs Sarah's suitcase and set it in the boot, the two shut the boot and get in Y/n's car, Sarah was filming a video for YouTube as she was quickly gaining more and more followers sitting at 750k last time we checked; she set her camera up.

"OKAY!" Sarah shouted which made Y/n snicker as she pulled out of her usual parking spot and started to make her way to the airport. "So, we are heading to LA right now because we are... bored... so, yeah! Enjoy the next few moments of it probably being a montage or us just talking about the most random shit ever." Sarah grinned out which made Y/n laugh,

"WAIT! Oh my god, I have tea, right so, you know how your friend Max was supposed to go on a date on Tinder?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah?" Sarah asked letting out a small laugh,

"You can either keep this in or not, but apparently the guy that he was supposed to go out with, Travis, stood him up." Y/n said which Sarah gasped at,

"Fuck off, no he didn't."

"Yes, he did. I'm not fucking joking." Y/n laughed out, Sarah looked at the camera then back at Y/n.

"On god?" She asked, Y/n nodded laughing her head off.

"Dude, I'm saying it with chest, I mean it." Y/n laughed out, both Sarah and Y/n were moving forwards and backwards laughing but sooner or later, they managed to calm down. Sarah brought Red Bull from her fridge and they were simply taking sips which made them really energetic as the smallest amount of caffeine or just any energy drink, even if it's shit, they'll get really amped up. "Wanna know how I told my mum that I was going?" Y/n asked letting out a small snicker,

"Oh my god, how?" Sarah asked taking a sip of her Red Bull.

"I left her a note and stuck it on the kitchen counter then dipped." Y/n laughed out which made Sarah's eyes widen and roar with laughter,

"No you did not!" Sarah shouted, Y/n nodded her head; her hand covering her mouth as she continued to laugh.

"I did." She continued to laugh out.

"Oh my god." Sarah laughed out, the two girls acting wild and goofy.

They soon arrive and head inside,

"Right, let's go baby!" Y/n cheered out but then quickly covered her mouth as Sarah laughed and stopped walking, her falling to her knees which made Y/n laugh and drag her along the ground as Sarah filmed but was still laughing her head off. "I didn't mean to say it that loud." Y/n laughed out which made Sarah nod her head and slowly get to her feet.