Battle on the Portside |Chapter Two|

JamBC members, please be aware that this chapter was originally part of chapter 1

JamBC members, please be aware that this chapter was originally part of chapter 1.  Skip ahead to the next chapter.  Thank you.

Finally done with all the Theta Sig girls in the room, Kade's eyes drop to Killian, silently commanding him to replace him

Finally done with all the Theta Sig girls in the room, Kade's eyes drop to Killian, silently commanding him to replace him. As he hops up, Kade places a hand on his shoulder and leans in. "Do Zeta Epsilon." He nods towards Sarah, the pledge he intends to sleep with tonight.

Grinning like a fool, Killian claps him on the shoulder. "I got ye." Turning towards the front of the room, Killian stomps his foot, gaining all their attention as Kade drops beside Sarah.

"Avast... Do you smell that, brothers? I smell a hint of sweet irises in the salty air. Avast! Do you see that, brothers? There's some fine Zeta Epsilon joining us tonight!"

Sarah's eyes widen, and she bites her lip as Kade slides his hands around her waist and hoists her up beside Killian.

"Here's to..." Killian throws his hand up.

"Stephany!" Several girls in the back of the room shouts back. "She's Sarah!"

"Stephany's little sister, Sarah, who's with us tonight. Let's make her merry. Let's make her horny. Don't worry Stephany."

Grinning like his brothers, Kade yells, "I'LL MAKE SURE TO CRACK HER CUP BY MORNING!" Don't worry about that.

"So...." Killian flicks his hand out in silent summoning. Below them, her big sister pushes in and lifts a cup for him to take and hand it to Sarah. "Drink baby sister, drink."

"Drink baby sister, DRINK!" Kade hollers with the rest as he watches her. Lifting the cup, Sarah drops it to show it's empty before she jumps off into his waiting arms. "Good job." A smile plays across his lips as he lowers her down against his body, enjoying the feel of her curves as she presses against him. Sliding his hand up her back and between her shoulder blades, Kade kisses her and continues to do so until Brandyn shoves him lightly on his way up to replace Killian.

"Where's my baby unicorn!?" Killian demands. "Oi,Kade?"

Hmm? Kade's attention shifts away from Sarah, though his body doesn't.