A Siren, a Unicorn, and a Leprechaun | Chapter Twenty-Four|

The next morning Truly wakes up with a hell of a hangover after her and Kade's night of partying with his frat brothers and guests

The next morning Truly wakes up with a hell of a hangover after her and Kade's night of partying with his frat brothers and guests. She reaches over Kade to check the time, only to find a text from her mother asking her to call her as soon as possible with a list of questions about Christmas and Kade's mom.

With a grunt, knowing it's probably to reconfirm their winter solstice plans, Tru wiggles herself out from between Kade and the wall to get dressed and head outside to talk to her. No point in wakin' him up over her obsessiveness.

Instead of pulling on her clothes from the night before, she grabs his shirt and puts it on. It's quicker and easier.

Before she leaves, she gives him a light peck on the cheek and slips out from the room. As she quietly closes the door, a creak across the hall catches her attention. To her surprise, a worse for wear pirate is backing out of Killy's room.

Truly stares in shock as Heather turns around to sneak down the hall. When the girls' eyes meet, Heather freezes in her tracks. "What are you doing here?!" Heather hisses out.

Truly raises a brow at her and points over her shoulder. "T'is is me husband's frat house. I'm comin' out of me husband's room with me husband in it. What are ye doin' here?"

Heather straightens up. "I was too drunk last night to walk home."

"Oh, aye?" Truly chuckles as her gaze drifts behind Heather, knowing full well whose room she just walked out of, and judging by her well-fucked hair, she wasn't just sleeping in there.

"It's not what it looks like." Heather grows frustrated with Truly's accusing looks.

"Noh? Cause it looks like ye got yerself well fec-"

"Nothing happened." Heather quickly cuts her off and hurries down the hall.

To Truly's amusement, she doesn't make it far before Killian sticks his head out in only a pair of boxers and sporting several new hickies. "Uni you forgot these." A thong suddenly dangles in his hand.

A look of horror briefly crosses Heather's face. "Those aren't mine."

Killian rests his forearm against his door frame. "Oh, are we going with the storks thing cause of Sparkles?" He dips his head towards Truly.

"Oh, my god." Heather turns back and jerks the panties out of his hand. "Of all the fucking mornings this one you had to wake up early."

Killy raises a brow as a grin crosses his lips. "Now Uni, you know very well you didn't give me a chance to actually fall asleep." His eyes shift to Truly. "She's very competitive."

An amused smirk spreads on Truly's face.

"Last night didn't happen." Heather tells him, not wanting her drunken mistake spreading through Psi and Theta like wildfire. She pauses for a moment. "Or this morning."