Scallywags of Atlantis |Chapter One|

Truly turns in the mirror, checking that her blue jean shorts make her butt look great

Truly turns in the mirror, checking that her blue jean shorts make her butt look great. Unfortunately, she doesn't have much to work with, and her flat booty hasn't suddenly grown voluptuous.

"Are you as excited as I am?" Her suitemate, Lynsee, is practically vibrating. The tiny blonde is a new pledge of Theta Psi Sigma, just like Truly. "Our first Frat party!"

A smile spreads across Truly's thin face. "Aye, and from what I've heard from te other lasses, Psi Omega has te best parties." Not that Truly knows what a good or bad party is. She wasn't allowed to go to any in high school. She turns in the mirror and straightens the white t-shirt with the Theta Sig emblem on it. Truly's head tilts to the side. Her brown hair shifts off her shoulder. Like her shorts, the top hasn't worked its magic and suddenly spurted her B-cup into the double D's she's always dreamed about.

"Are you planning on working what your momma gave you tonight?" A smirk shows up on Lynsee's face.

Truly sighs, giving up hope. "I would if me mum would have given me more t'an t'is. If t'ere is a lad t'at likes a skinny lassie with no ass or boobs, I'm set."

Lynsee snorts and tilts her head to their door, where other sisters are passing by. "Well let's go find this magic man."

Truly follows Lynsee and the others into the hall and down their sorority's grand sweeping white marble stairs. Outside, Greek Row is already booming. Different blaring music fills the air as their beats fight against each other. Like moths to the flame, they're drawn to Psi's giant brick colonial mansion, where a dark, dangerous beat reminds the masses just which fraternity is the baddest. A giant crimson crest hangs centrally off their white portico with a black skull looms in the middle framed by their ΨΩ with swords beneath. On each side, two skull and crossbones flags hang down between the pillars. It's a vast contrast to the other houses' cheerier fronts. Psi's lawn glows a deep red from lights they have set up on the porch, sporting their black and crimson colors as they project their Greek letters upon the walk path.

Excitement grows in Truly's gut, and her eyes grow wide in wonder as she feels the wild energy from those above. Several Greek houses mix and mingle through the lawn and spill over the threshold of the home. Her grey eyes lock on her assigned big sister Avery. Thankfully, the redhead drops back to Truly and Lynsee.

"The actual party is in the back and inside." She reaches out and grabs Truly's hand. She pulls Truly around the back of the house with a tug, where they join a stifling mass of people.

Truly's jaw drops as she watches people bouncing to music and sucking down drinks. The only gap in the crowd is where the pool backs against the house in the large yard, and even that has people in it.

Holographic skull and crossbones projected against the wall as strobe lights add the vibe. Truly can feel it in her veins. The need to be wild and free takes over.