By Thunder |Chapter Six|

Stumbling into her shared suite, Truly works Kade's shirt up over his head and tosses it to the side

Stumbling into her shared suite, Truly works Kade's shirt up over his head and tosses it to the side. Her lips reclaim his in a thirsty kiss as she lures him back to her room, as her hands discover each delicious groove of his muscles. When she gets to her door, her hand desperately searches behind her for the handle.

As she finds purchase, she jerks the door open and tugs Kade in after her.

Kicking the door shut behind him, Kade's eyes run hungrily over her as he toes off his sneakers. His only desire is getting the pretty little siren beneath him and as quickly as possible. With his focus solely on her, he loses focus on what's around him and it costs him when Nutless wanders in his path. Like a seizing deck of a ship, Kade tips and pitches forward, careening straight for the shawls or, in his case, her dresser. "Shit!"

A deep angry yowl fills the room as Nutless darts under the bed.

Off balance thanks to the rum running heavily through his veins, Kade stumbles and slams into Truly's dresser. The whole thing tilts and shakes before he shoves it back into the wall, causing a stack of books to tumble to the ground. "Fuck!"

Truly laughs. "Haven't found ye land legs yet, ye landlubber?"

Kade narrows his eyes. "I'm a buccaneer. I just fell a bit afoul of the moving rocks. These seas aren't typical." He points a finger at her. "There's something at work here and I aim to discover what."

Truly snorts as she kicks off her sandals. "Aye, catfish, t'ey be deadly."

Kade scoffs as he scans her room for any more unexpected rocks. "Catfish are freshwater. They got no business in my seas." His attention draws back to her and slides over her. "You, on the other hand, are definitely a mystery." He pushes away from her dresser and strides towards her. Reaching out, Kade slides a hand behind her neck, entangling his fingers in her hair. "You do something to me," he softly admits with the help of the rum in his system. "But I dunno what?"

Unable to resist, he dips his head down and steals her lips, needing to breathe her in. His hands slide down to her hips and he kneads them before he lifts her up and places her on her bed and steps between her legs. His fingers slide up her sides, taking her sage green dress with it. When his fingers skim her bare chest, Truly gasps and pulls briefly back, allowing Kade to pull it off over her head before he recaptures her lips.

Truly leans back, pulling him along with her, and scoots up the bed until he's hovering over her. Just as she goes for his belt, her door flies open, startling them both. "Tru, are you-?" Heather stops in her tracks seeing both Truly and Kade half dressed, and well on their way to something more intimate.

It takes a second for the shock to melt away before a scornful look settles on Heather's face. "Out, Kade!" To Truly's shock, Heather grabs a small decorative pillow out of a moon chair Truly has sitting near her door. "Truly is a sweet girl and I won't let you use her, you ass. Get out!" Heather marches over to the bed and starts beating Kade with the pillow, as Tru grabs her green dress and covers her chest with it.