"Who knows what I would've witnessed if I remained quiet." Marcus says smiling at me, amused by the fact he caught us red handed.

"Shut up." I mumble.

"Oh you two was playing dress up?" My brother adds, staring at the clothes on the bed, then at the dress I was wearing with a laugh.

I kiss my teeth, "Go away man."

"Alright, I'll leave you two alone. Get busy."
Marcus says, before heading out and closing the door. I knew how much he's gonna violate me with this. Jadon glances at me, holding back a laugh.

"Well, at least he knows now." He says.

"It's your fault."

"Mine? You told me to rate your outfits."

"Yeah, and you couldn't even do that properly."

"It's not my fault I get turned on just by looking at you, is it?"

"Yes it fucking is."

"You provoke me, woman." He says, hugging me from behind. "It's a shame your brother isn't asleep. But we'll continue from where we left off."

"In your dreams."

"No, in my dreams we already done everything." He says, with a smirk.

I roll my eyes, as much as I wanted to be angry at him, I couldn't. He was the reason I was happy again, I finally felt appreciated and loved.

"I have to get going, since my plans didn't work out today. I'll come see you before the party, yeah?"

I nod, "What plans J?"

"I wanted to give you the treatment, but Marcus ruined everything."

I giggle at his response, and he pouts.

"But seriously, what am I gonna wear?"

He shrugs, "Wear anything you want, love.
But if any guy prees you, I swear.."

"I don't care about anyone else, as long as your eyes are on me." I say, making him smile.

He places a kiss on my forehead, "I'm off, if you need anything text me."

"What if I need you?" I ask.

He laughs, "Depends what you have in mind."

I push him playfully, "Kiss me before you go."

He obeys, giving me a quick kiss, and I bite his bottom lip.

"If you don't stop, you're going to be in big trouble."

——————————————————

After Jadon left, I thought I'd finally be able to choose an outfit for tomorrow, but deep down I knew Marcus was waiting to terrorize me and I was expecting him to stroll into my room any minute, but he didn't.

He was in the kitchen, so I decided to go see what he's doing. To my surprise, he had already made dinner, And made me sit down on the chair, and he took a seat opposite of me.

He looks at my face, and I knew what he was going to say next.

"So, how did that happen?"

I shrug. "I don't even know."

"I knew he likes you, but I didn't know you're into him as well. You should've told me, M."

"I thought you would be against it." I reply.

He gives me a glance with furrowed eyebrows, "Why?"

"You always told me to stay away from your teammates." I remind him.

"Jadon is different, I feel like I can trust him with my biggest treasure."

I smile, taking a sip of the chilled water.

"I'm glad you're saying this."

"Wouldn't be saying this if it was Jesse." He laughs, pulling out his phone to send a text back.

After finishing dinner and taking a long shower, I crawl into bed, wishing Jadon was here with me. Falling asleep next to him would be so much better than sleeping alone.

 Falling asleep next to him would be so much better than sleeping alone

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

heyy🥰

A new chapter will be up tmrw, since this one took so long :)

(P.S. Marcus is back! He played so well today and scored in the 87th min skjsksjs)

Enough of me waffling,

Have a nice day/night :)

- V