"What it meant by" I asked him. I can vaguely understand what it means.

"Yes she played with us. She played a game with us. She make both of us to love her. But she didnt allowed any of us to share our love details with each other. It's all a game for her. Everything is game. She played well with us..... At one point I got to know about this, when I confronted her wit this matter. She just laughed at my face saying that we both were fool. It is all game for her. She fooled us. "he said.

" Then what is there for him too stop him speaking with you. It literally making any sense. "I akaed him.

" It is because she played a good drama. Keeping me as a scapegoat. Like I was the one who is bad here. She played a nice game by saying that I influenced her and asked her to make him fall for him. An we'll played drama before many students. " he said.

" Didn't reyansh asked you. Didn't reyansh asked your side "I asked him anxiously.

" No he didn't... How he will?.... How?.... He won't... Because all in his life he got betrayed.... He was that person, who won't allow anyone inside his heart.. He shutted himself from not allowing anyone inside.... But when he allowed me, I enjoyed with him... But but because of my foolishness, I made a mistake by involving that girl in our lives. She ruined it... All he did is, just seen me. Without even uttering anything he gone... He gone out of the college without even saying anything.... I don't know that day, that that was the last day that I will meet him.. I checked for him.. I checked... I gone to his home usually he wont take me with him... But I did reached his home and searched for him next day... Only to hear that they shifted their house. When I asked in college... The management said that he already applied for transfer even before 1 month due to his dad work or something.... That is the last day when I met my best buddy In my life..... Then..... During the teachers day function I happened to see him... I vaguely remember Jeevika, as sometimes I seen her along with reyansh while dropping her in school. That's how I connected the dot on that day itself when we first met. But when I seen my best buddy after a days.... I felt somehwere my carefree reyansh is still there. "he stopped.

" I know it is tough to bring him back.... But I once bringed him back.... Only to be make him go back to his shell even more deeper... Its my mistake partially.. I won't blame him... Because he has a trust issue on the first go....it is my mistake to believe that bitch... Which cost my friendship. But all am saying is.... Help me to rekindle with him... I just want to open up my side with him. I know I fucked up much, but I want to make is life. "he said...

" His trust issues ae something big, Just one time he trusted me but it ended up really bad again for him. So he again gone back to his shell. "

" Am not getting.... Can I ask you a lame question... "I asked him.

" Sure" he said.

"It might be around 10 years. Why you were hanging and trying to be my husband friend still now... I mean see my husband reyansh didn't trusted you. Didn't you get angry over him. See, for every relation it is based on trust.. But when my reyansh didn't trusted you why you wee so keen in rekindling with him 'I asked... Am not getting this seriously. What if he is someone who is untrustable....

He smiled.

"One time I was kidnapped along with your husband. As you know I was a millionaire kid. So yeah for the money purpose they kidnapped me along with him mistakenly. It is first year end, vaguely we were 18 years I guess. They asked for pretty high amount in return of relaessing us. His parents didn't do any moves, even my parents started to handle it with police... Because of that those kidnappers triggered and started to whip me. But reyansh just took instead of me... Not only a whip mark, also took a cut from the knife which they targeted for me not him" he said smiling sadly with a tears forming in his eyes