Day 25

Date: 12.10.21

Joke: What time is it when the clock strikes 13? Time to get a new clock!

Quote: "I've waited a hundred years, But I'd wait a million more for you" - Turning Page by Sleeping at Last

Summary:
Today was great. I am feeling much better about life, finally. I was up at like 8:00 with my alarm, and I got ready for the day pretty fast, which was nice. Then I had breakfast and worked on part of one of my math assignments.

Then we got ready and went out on the boat. It was kinda dark and chilly out, so wasn't the most enjoyable but still fun. I surfed and had a lot of fun, but I have to say swimming in a full body wetsuit is an odd experience.

I finished my book, Awaken by K.A. Riley, while I was on the boat too. I don't know if I'm a huge fan of the Cure Chronicles so far (the book series it is in). I typically really like KA Riley's work but I'm not too sure about these. I guess we'll see. Then again, I have pretty high expectations for dystopian books. One of my favorites is called The Gender Game by Bella Forrest, so if you want a new book, I highly recommend it!!

We got back and ate lunch. Then I worked through some more math for a while. Once I got bored of that, I sat outside on the porch and reread one of my favorite short-ish stories, Orphan Island by Laurel Snyder. I also recommend that if you want a shorter book to read.

We played a family game of Ticket to Ride, and then talked about going to Uni for a while, cause I had quite a few questions about how it worked so I asked my parents and they helped answer a lot of them. And now im getting ready for bed.

Im tired and bored at the same time. Im one of those people who are go go go, but I need actual commitments, like I need to physically go somewhere to do it. I can't just set a schedule at home and follow it. So yeah, been kinda bored. I did come to the conclusion that i am going to do Molio Kart for my mole day project, which is good.

Thanks for reading!
Love you guys <3