V: hmmmm ok.

Sana wet into the closet and changed into the shirt and saw herself in the mirror. The shirt reach just reached her thighs. She closed her face with her hands in shy looking at the see through shirt. She too wanted to show him her love but still she felt too shy to present herself in that shirt infront of him. She knew that the night is going to special and long for both. Both had desires and nothing should stop today. She took a long breathe to get courage with her heart. slowly she went to the room and found Vikram standing facing the other side. She went behind him and blindfolded him.

V: Yeh Enna panra?

S: Chumma than...neenga enna surprise panningala ippo yennoda turn.

V: Shirt potutiya?

S: hmmmm. 

V: Apram endi kanna katti vechu irukka... please remove it.

S: No not until I say.

V: Please di wifeyyyy romba wait panna vekkura..

S: konja neram than.... seri tell me now. Naa eppadi irupen nenaikuringa...how do you feel?

Vikram started to sing for her...

Thanga Thamarai Magaley Vaa Arugey
Thaththi Thaavudhu Manamey Vaa Azhagey
Vellam Manmadha Vellam Siru Virisal Kandathu Ullam
Ivaiyellaam Penney Unnaale

S: Woww semmaya paduringa sollave illa...

Vikram chucked and held her hand and hugged her from behind. he put her hairs to her front and nuzzled into her neck inhaling her fragrance.

Selitha Azhagil Sivandhu Nirkum Sentheney
En Kazhuththu Varaiyil Aasai Vandhu Nindreney
Veritha Kannaal Kangal Vizhunghum Penmaaney
Un Kanaththa Koondhalin Kaattukkulley Kaanaamal Naan Poneney

Sana melted in his touches. She tried to move away from him but he held her waist tightly.

Irudhayathin Ulley Olai Ondru Kodhikka
Endha Moodi Pottu Naan Ennai Maraikka
Thodattumaa Thollai Neekka

She moved from his grip with a jerk... 

Thangaa Thaamarai Magaley Vaa Arugey
Thaththi Thaavudhu Manamey Vaa Azhagey

S: Mama unakku en mela avlo aasaiya?

Vikram caught her again and lifted her in bridal style. His hands on her bare thighs were burning them.

Parakkum Vandugal Poovil Koodum Kaarkaalam
Kanaikkum Thavalai Thunaiyai Cherum Kaarkaalam
Pirindha Kuyilum Paedai Thedum Kaarkaalam
Pirindhirukkum Uyiraiyellaam Pinaithuvaikkum Kaarkaalam

Sana kissed his cheeks and ruffled his hair. He looked damn handsome in that look. She traced her finger on his neck.

Nagam Kadikkum Penney Adakkaadhey Aasai
Naagareegam Paarthaal Nadakkaadhu Poojai
Nerukkamey Kaadhal Baashai

V: Pondattii ippavachum blindfold remove pandri.

Sana slowly removed his blindfold with she still in his arms. Vikram looked at her and she looked the goddess of beauty. All his control he held until was vanished in air.

V: devadha di nee..... exquisite, charming....you are too sexy ... He spoke extreme huskily sending shivers in her spine. 

Sana hid her face in his chest. He moved to the bed and laid her. He got on the bed next to her.