"Anything you want mama."

               Hassan stripped and we both were in the bath he drew. I leaned back onto his chest, while he wrapped his strong arms around me.

               "How was your birthday mama?" he asked. "You told me you and yo best friends went to Six Flags."

               "Oh, that." I groaned, as I thought back to my supposed to be fun time yesterday, but the arguments between Carla, Caren, and Jade ruined the whole thing. I told Hassan the short version. "And that's how it was ruined. I got drunk so fast, though. After having Nugget, I take one shot I'm gone. Still pretty hungover honestly. But Caren and Joie made it up to me. We went to the Six flags in Arlington. It still felt weird without Jae."

               "Have you spoke to her?"

               "Yeah. Late last night." I informed, "She apologized, told me she would make it up to me."

               "That's good. At least she apologized to you." Hassan rubbed my arms gently, "But in Jade's defense, she did tell you she wasn't ready."

               "I know," I sighed. "I should've listened. But that's how we always been. We argue, we talk, and we good. Maybe if she left Carla at home it could've went differently."

               "Maybe. But it happened. You gotta let Jade and Caren fix that themselves. This a issue you and Joie cannot fix. This a different kind of argument that involve a kid."

               He was right. I tried to bring the two together and it failed. I'll stay out of that one. But what I won't allow is either of them to throw blows at each other. They were both wrong.

               "I'll stay out of it." I said as I turned around to face him. He accepted me straddling him and wrapping his arms around my body. "Now you are here with me. Doing this." I kissed him, "You know I love you."

               "Shit, you betta."

               We snickered soft as I put my arms around his neck. "This is the first Home game tonight."

               "And I want you and Nugget there." he mentioned.

               "She's with her Dad for the weekend. Took her to meet his family in Louisiana." I let him know, and I noticed certain glint in his eyes. "What's wrong?"

               "Just thought she be there for my first Home game of the playoffs." Hassan shrugged, "But I get it. She wit her father. She should bond wit him."

               I connected our gazes, reading him. "You say that. But you are sad about it. I see it and I feel it. This is what is going to be your normal. But it doesn't have to be. You can always—"

               "Don't say I can back out, because I'm not." he cut me off, "I'm where I want to be and where I feel happy. We'll coparent."

               I nodded. "Coparent."

               "I do wanna know tho. Do you plan to have anymore?"