V: vaanga ma

Am: Papa va na ready panren neenga ready ayitu vaanga.

V: Seri ma

Amma took Sara with her to get her ready. Sana came out after bathing still water dripping from her hair. Vikram couldn't avert his gaze from her. She could sense his gaze on her and she felt extremely shy to face him.

S: Sara yaar kitta irukka?

V: Amma ready panna thookittu ponanga

S: ohh.. I will give dress for Sara to Amma....

All the while she didn't look at Vikram and turned to move out when vikram held her wrist. she stood still not looking at him. 

V: Oiii Pondattiii avlo vekkama? I haven't started anything so far....

S: .......

V: Pesu di.....

S: En en.. enna pe pesanum?

V: Ippadi type adikara? Seri po night paathukuren..

Sana tried to moved but he pulled her strongly and pecked her lips.

Sana ran out of the room breathing heavily. She stood infront of amma room and relaxed her breathing and entered to help amma get ready Sara. There Vikram stood scratching his eyebrows controlling his blush.

Soon all got ready and had their breakfast. All were dressed in casual dresses. They were set ready to spend their time relaxing and enjoying in the clear, protected waters around the island's secluded beaches and hidden bays are also ideal for sailing, snorkelling, diving and swimming.

Special guide Mr.Ricky was arranged by the embassy to accompany them to go around the island.

V: Hello Mr. Ricky nice meeting you.

R: yes sir.. Your stay has been planned completely. You will have a wonderful time in the island.

V: That's great. Meet my family... My wife, mom, friend and sister.

R: hello please to meet you.

V: fine Ricky what's the plan now.

R: We will fly to the heart reef. The heart-shaped coral of is one of the most famous sights of the . It's best experienced from the air, by helicopter, light plane or seaplane

V: That's great. Let's move then.

The got in the jet and flew up close to a nearby section of the Great Barrier Reef. circling Heart Reef for photos, pilot lands on the water, directly above a white sandy shelf and countless banks of coral.

From the plane Vikram ans Pugazh hopped into a small, glass-bottomed boat – perfect for gliding over the shallow waters – and watch for turtles and colourful fish.

They had wonderful time gazing the heart reef and then returned to the resort by evening. 

Pa: It was the best view i have ever seen,

S: Yes Anni. I still couldn't get over that natural beauty of the corals and the perfect heart shaped scape was mind blowing.

V: Really you like it ?

S; I loved it....

Am: Enakku fly pannite irudha oru maari thala suthuthu so sara va naa paathukuren neenga poi ini nalla enjoy pannunga.

V: En ma. innaiku rest edunga nalaiku polam.

Am: illa pa. Neenga ponga. Adhuvum illama papa ivlo travel panna tired ayiduva adhu nalladhu illa.

Pu: amma solrathum seri thanda

V; Seri ma

They all had dinner and retired to rest to explore the island next day.

Next day stayed back in the resort with Sara. Ricky arrived to take them to their spot.

V: what are the plans for today Ricky?

R: You can enjoy the day at Airlie beach.It is a  convenient gateway for those wanting to explore the incredible marine parks surrounding it, Airlie Beach is a place worth taking your time in

V: Ok let's move.

Vikram pulled Sana by her waist and started walking while Pugah and Pavi walked hand in hand. They had an excellent time in exploring the iconic Whitehaven Beach which has powder-white sand and topaz blue waters swirl together from Hill Inlet lookout. 

They had a great at the lagoon. Vikram and Pugazh swimmed for a long time and then joined Sana and Pavi for lunch set up barbecues. It was a relaxing day for them and returned to the resort by evening.

After their dinner Vikram called Pugazh for a walk. They excused from Sana, Pavi and Amma and came out of the resort.

Pu: Ippo yethukku da walking vanthom. tired irukku la

V: Deyyy oru important matter adhukku than vandhom

Pu: Enna vishayam

V: Nalaikku engaloda first wedding anniversary.

Pu: Adapavi sollave illa. ohhhh sir idhukku than vacation plan potingala

V: Adhukku nu specific ah illa but adhukagavum than

Pu: Hmmm seri enna plan ?

V: Plan lam naa already pottuten. Nee pavi , amma kitta sollidu. Naa sana va vera oru place ku kootitu poga poren so nee avangala manage panniko.

Pu: Avlo dhana naa paathukuren.

V: Seri ippo naa room ku poitu avala kootitu poren naanga vara varaikum Sara va pathukanum

Pu: Yenda idhalam nee enakku sollanuma da

V: Idhu varaikum Sara va thaniya vittathilla adhu than.

Pu: Yenda evlo naal venum naalum Sara enga kitta irundhupa nee kavala padama poi thangachi ya paaru.

V: Thanks machan

Pu: Seri polama?

V: hmmm polam.

Both reached the resort and Pugazh informed amma and Pavi about Vikram's surprise for Sana so Amma went to Vikram's room to help him in surprise.

S; Ma vaanga

Am: Sana enakku thaniya irukka bore adikudhu adhunala Sara yen kooda thoongattum innaikku seriya.

S: Appadiya seri ma. Azhudha koopdunga ma

Am: Ava enkitta irukkum pothu azha matta . Naa paathukuren.

Amma took Sara with her.

V: Sana climate semmaya irukku la..

S: hmmm ama vikrameyyyyy

V: Oru night walk polama.

S: Enna sudden ah?

V: Yendi oru night walk koopta evlo kelvi 

S: seri seri irunga dress change pannitu varen.

V: Seri I naa velila wait panren. Nee ready ayitu vaa.

Vikram and Sana came out of the resort and walked slowly talking about various things. Vikram was drowned in her cute talks. He suddenly stopped behind her and tied a cloth on her eyes.

S: Vikrameyyy enna panringa.

V: shhhhhh. Naa solra varaikum onnum pesa koodadhu. 

He lifted her in bridal style and placed inside a car and the car journey ended very shortly....

He got her down and again carried her inside a resort. .......

************

How was the update...?

Meet you in kulukulu land in next update.

Pls give your votes and comments.

Take care

Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!