Chapter 1

Vivian pov

"You're useless, you can't do anything right, every single day I regret getting married to you" Adrian yelled at me I just sat on the bed crying my eyes out, it happens every morning before he leaves for work. He reminds me of how worthless and useless I am.

And I believe him.

"I'm sorry sir" I replied. That's all I say every single time. Just those 3 words nothing else. He turns to look at me with indifference in those beautiful grey eyes.

"Go and prepare breakfast for me and my kids before you make me say what I don't want to". I quickly rushed out of the room, make me say what I don't want to I scoffed. like he has not already said more than enough. Oh and wait did I hear him say my kids? like he is the only one that has those children. I mean i gave birth to them for crying out loud. Anyways, speaking of kids just thinking about my two beautiful children brings a smile unto my face. There are my pride, my joy, my sanity.

There are the ones that help me deal with all of Adrian's emotional abuse. I live for them. I can't imagine my live without them.

I make my way down the stairs of our mansion. It not too over the top just simple how I like it. I pass the hallways and I see the various paintings hanging on the wall, they are very beautiful and expensive. Trust me you don't want to know how much they cost. Adrian has a lot of money and he knows how to flaunt it.

I make my way towards the kitchen and I fall in love with it all over again. The kitchen has always been my favorite part of the house. It is very big and spacious just the way I like it. cooking has been my therapy from day one, I love cooking. it is the only way I get to be myself without Adrian breathing down my neck.

I prepare everyone's favorite breakfast and I made sure to prepare Adrian's black coffee he takes it every morning before he leaves for work. I don't work just in case you are wondering, I'm a typical housewife.

You can judge, I've stop caring.

We also don't have a maid. I do all the cooking, cleaning, washing etc. I don't mind it at all, at least it keeps me busy. Adrian did not allow me to get a job or work beside him in his company saying I'm not good at anything I do and I'll just ruin his reputation.
Which is true, I don't think I'm good enough.

I'm always trying to prove that I'm good enough and it's exhausting. No one is ever going to like me not even Adrian even though we've been married for 6 years now. Sometimes I fear that my children will leave me one day, they will see that I'm not perfect and they will leave me.

And that is my biggest fear.

"Mummy, mummy!" I heard the voice of my kids.

"I'm in the kitchen" I yelled.

"Mummy" Maya called

"Hey baby girl" I replied.

"Good morning mum" both maya and miles chorused.

"Good morning my babies, how was your night?"

"It was fine" They both replied. "What are you making mum?" Miles asked.

"I'm making your favorite breakfast"

"Pancakes" They both shouted. Twin telepathy I tell you.  They are very identical, it's hard to tell them apart.They both got my brown eyes and Adrian's perfect pitch black hair. I'm always jealous of their hair it's absolutely gorgeous. "Yes I'm making pancakes, now you both should come help me set the the table".