V: Don't worry. Unakku ippo thevayana clothes lam closet la set panniten already . You can change to it

S: Idhu eppo.

V: ellam appadi than.

Sana changed her clothes ad got baby from Vikram and started to feed her. Vikram went to refresh in the meanwhile.

Amma stayed with Sana in their room at nights to baby sit. Vikram also took turns in helping Sana and Amma. Pugazh and Pavi were in great help to vikram and Sana.

Their princess stayed awake and active all the night and was a great attention seeker. Everybody stayed by her talking coaxing her. The day turned night to all and were sleeping through out the day.

Sana felt blessed to have Vikram and all as they took care of the baby and she had only to take care of her hunger.

Days rolled and it was a month as they planned to have a naming ceremony. Vikram and Sana didn't want to go public and wanted privacy for their little one so it was only a family ceremony.

Only Sana's father, Rakshat, Samrat arrived at vikram mansion for the occasion.

Priest was called to perform the function. Rakshat had already informed Vikram that he would get the cradle for the little one so no one protested it.

Rakshat got a complete gold plated silver cradle for his cutie.

The pooja began and the priest did all the rituals and asked for Sana's brother.

Sana looked at Rakshat and Pugazh.

S: Thangam , anneyyy rendu perum ponga.

Pugazh and Rakshat's eyes glistened with tears. They both sat and held the baby. The priest asked for the name selected for the baby. Sana and Vikram looked at each other and Vikram sighed Sana to tell the name which they both decided.

Sana showed the name written in her hands to Rakshat and Pugazh to whisper in the baby's ear.

Rakshat and Pugazh whispered the name "  Sara  " into the baby's ear 3 times. 

Then Vikram and Sana told the name in to the baby's ear followed by Amma, Sana' father, Pavi.

Sana placed Sara in the cradle and and started swaying it slowly..

Sara started to cry......... Now Sana started to sing ....

Aaraaro AariraaroAmbulikku Ner IvaroThaayaana Thaai Ivaro Thanga Ratha Ther IvaroMoochuppattaa Nogumunnu Moochadakki MuththamittaenNizhalupattaa Nogumunnu Nilavadanga MuththaamittaenThoongaamani Vilakke Thoongama Thoongu KanneAasa Agal Vilakkae Asaiyaamal Thoongu KanneAaraaro Aariraro.. Aariro Aariraro..Aaraaro Aariraro.. Aariro Aariraro..

Sara stopped crying and slept listening to her Amma's blissful voice.

Vikram was standing a statue as it was the first time he listened to her singing.

Sana raised her eyebrows questioning him

V: Semma Semmaya paaduna....

S: Thank you purushaaa.

V: Ennoda songa eppo naa kekkurathu wifeyyyy?

S: Soon mama

All were having a happy time looking at their world of happiness. 

Every special moment of Sara was captured. Vikram visited his office less frequently.

Pugazh, Pavi and Amma were taking care of Sana and Sara.

Sara was apple of the eye at home. Pugazh was her favourite next to vikram and Sana. Rakshat also visited often to meet Sara.

Sara slept between vikram and Sana. Its been 3 months and Sara was used to sleep at nights by now. She was a cute good girl and never cried unless she was hungry. 

In all these happy times Vikram never failed to take care of Sana and post delivery mood swings.

He took time to talk to her and never failed to express his love for her. 

Sana was walking in the living with Sara in her arms when Vikram calling her.

V: Sana .....

S: enna ma

V: Oiii en princess enna panra?

S: paatha theriyala madam sight seeing la busy ah irukanga. Ippo neenga konja neram thooki vechukonga.

V: come on my princess.... He lift her in his arms and kissed her cheeks and pulled Sana with other hand and kissed her cheeks.

S: seri sollunga why did you call?

V: hmmmm. Shall we go on a vacation?

S: enna sudden ah?

V: romba months ah we are struck in home so how about going on a vacation?

S: Papa vechukkutu eppadi poradhu?

V: We will go on a family vacation.. We all amma, Pugazh, Pavi also

S: correct avangalum inga vandhu veetlaye adanju irukanga.

Pu: enna da plan panringa

Pa: Adhane enna secret plan panringa

V: Namma ellarum oru vacation polam nu plan .. eppadi polama ?

Pu: super mapla... polam da

Pa: where are we going?

V: Adhu Whitsunday Island, Australia...eppadi

Sana and Pavi screamed in joy...

S: when ?

V: innum 4 days we will leave by our private jet.

Am: Naa edhukku pa. neengalam poitu vaanga

V: Enna ma neenga . yedhuvum solla koodathu kandippa namma ellarum porom.

S: Amma vaanga jolly ah poitu varalam

Am: seri ennavo plan pottutinga apram enna. polam

Vikram informed his PA to make arrangements for their departure and the stay in the Island. He also informed him to speak to the embassy to make security arrangements for them including private guards to accompany them.

Sana packed Vikram, Sara and her things. Pavi got her things packed with Pugazh and Amma's.

Finally it was the day they all got ready in casual clothes and left from home in car and reached the airport.

Vikram's PA did all the arrangements for them to leave the country. They all boarded his jet to enjoy their days in whitsunday island.

******************

Hope you all enjoyed it. See you all in Whitsunday Island 

Please don't forget to vote and comment.Your votes are my boost. Not even once the votes reached 200. Author ku support pannunga vote pannunga

Connect me on twitter @msjasly

Take care

Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!