76

"Get out."

Derek frowned as he looked up from massaging Meredith's back, his eyes settling on Liz and Addison as they stood in the doorway of his bedroom. "Excuse me?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"We're have a girl's day," Addison said as she moved into the room. "Hi Mer. We have chocolate."

"Oh, thank God," Meredith breathed, reaching for the brownie Liz offered her. "Get out," she said turning to Derek.

"What?" he asked.

"Derek, I love you, and you've been amazing," she breathed. "But I need time with my friends."

"Mark's here," Addison nodded. "You two can go fishing and talk about being a dad or something."

Derek frowned as he looked at Meredith. "Are you sure you're okay?" he asked running a hand over her stomach.

"I'm fine," she nodded.

"Okay," he sighed. "Look, Addie, she can walk to the bathroom, but don't let her go down the stairs, no matter what she says. And if her back really starts to hurt, warm baths help."

"Derek," Meredith rolled her eyes. "I know how to take care of myself. I'm not a five year old."

"Oh, and Mom catching you trying to walk down the stairs the other day was what...a test?" Derek asked.

"That was me being bored," Meredith shrugged. "I have two pregnant friends, lots of chocolate, and lots of girl movies. Trust me, I'm fine. Go fishing or something with Mark."

"Alright," Derek sighed, leaning down to kiss her quickly. "Be good for Mommy, girls," he murmured.

"He's so sweet," Addison smiled as Derek walked out of the room, closing the door behind

"I know," Meredith sighed. "He really is amazing. He's just...always here. Believe me, you guys came just when I was about to kill him. He's here all the time, saying things. It's driving me crazy."

"I love how he talks to the babies," Liz breathed. "He's going to be such an amazing father."

"Have you talked to Shawn yet?" Meredith asked as she flipped through the pile of movies Liz had brought.

"Yeah," Liz sighed. "He's excited about the baby. We're not really together, but...we both love this baby."

"What about you?"

"We're...we're going to see where it goes," Liz sighed. "I think I might move back in with him. Into his extra room. We're not back together or anything, but we are having a baby, and he shouldn't miss out on anything."

"Plus it's easier for you to have sex when the hormones hit," Addison nodded with a smirk.

"Addison!" Liz gasped.

"What?" Addison asked around a spoonful of ice cream. "It's true, right Mer? Pregnancy sex is amazing."

"It's so true," Meredith sighed. "God, I miss sex. Stupid bed rest. I could be having sex right now."

"Mark's been more than happy to comply with those cravings," Addison giggled as she ran a hand over her stomach.

"Derek was too," Meredith nodded. "This one time I went to the hospital when he had an overnight shift and he took me over a conference room table and he did this thing with his hand..."

"Oh, Mark and I did that too," Addison nodded. "It's so amazing. I can't believe how amazing pregnant sex is."

"Derek did this thing where he took his..."