| ahad eashar |

I sat down the soft cushions inside the golden castle of Lust. The renaissance feels is still here. It is very nostalgic as Prussia have changed a lot since I was gone. Even the map of Levitimo, I have been in the dark for the longest time.

For a thousand years I have been away from humanity, I do not know the outside world. I was always kept captive of my finders yet here I am, in the castle of the great king. And now, we are under the new era. The era that peace have resurfaced. The chaos have passed. Were are now safe.

The Wolfanic le Vampir Era where vampires ruled this realm, and the people couldn't be happier. Yet, it is sad to see that there's still poor people who couldn't eat because of the system. Although I have no rights to question my master, but I can't help but to worry for my kingdom. Who is the new ruler? Are my sister's okay?

"Sana makatulong ako." I looked down sadly. Knowing I can not. Wala naman akong magawang maitulong kasi ni-sarili ko hindi ko man lang matulungan.

There's not much to see in the desert kingdom near the sea. The beautiful looking seagulls and the peculiar crashing waves though, they were indeed beautiful. Inside the king's drawing room was paintings and abundant amount of books. It looks ancient yet nostalgic to say the very least.

I which I took liking, especially the paintings. Each stroke was beautiful. I did not know that the rumors about the king of the west was a great painter since all the people gossip about was his mightiness and looks. That tugged my heart.

He was just like me.

I examined the room and saw that they were beautiful indeed, yet they area not finished.

"I wonder if I can touch it." I uttered and was supposed to touch it when the door opened which startled me as I turned around and an angry king welcomed me. My heart then hammered inside my chest. Worried on what he may be mad about.

Looking at him made made me see an angry king's eyes.

In which I bowed down to.

"I told you to promenade in the castle, yet not in this room." he gruffed.

I nodded.

"I am so sorry your highness, it is just that—"

He cut me off.

"I do not want to hear your excuses. Next time, make sure to follow my orders EXACTLY as I told you to." he added.

My tears were on the verge to fall and yet I nodded.

He then sighed.

"How many hours is it left for you to stay in this realm?" he asked.

I looked at my hourglass and noticed that it's almost time.

"An hour and a half, your highness."

He sighed.

"Why can't you stay here without having you go back inside the lamp?" he asked.

I sighed.

"It is the magic of the lamp, finder. But you can always make I wish." I whispered, finally meeting his eyes.

He looked so broken, anger is so evident yet... I can feel that he's holding back. But why is he? Why does he have to?

Why can't you tell me?

"I wish to have you here with me permanently every night. From twelve in the afternoon to midnight."he said.

My eyes widened.

"But—"

He gave me a sharp look.

He's back to being the scary Lust once more.

"You are my genie, are you not?" he said raising an eyebrow.

Which is abundantly hot.

"As my master have wished,
your genie will grant the wish."

I chanted and locked my hand together,

"You only have six wishes left." I said warily, looking at him with questioning eyes.

He turned around and as he was going to move away from me, I called him, not knowing where I got the confidence from.

"Your highness.." I called him.

He froze and looked at his side, making him see me using his peripheral vision.

"Why is it that your wishes.. your wishes are almost all.. for me..?" I asked him bravely.

Or was I too assuming.

Stupid thoughts.

Stupid Sharan...

He only shrugged as he walked away, he didn't answer my question. He didn't have to, really. It was more for me rather than his. But I still want to know.

My shoulders were slumped down as I felt the need to go back to my lamp.

"Oh well, so much for asking." I said and made myself teleport to go back to my lamp.

Little did she know, Lust actually answered her question, only that he made sure she couldn't hear it.

"My Sharan, it wasn't all for you." he whispered as he walked away. He then entered his chambers and saw the huge painting that he made for his queen. The reason why he can never forget the lady, the portrait of her that was handmade by him is displayed inside his room. Keeping him sane for 1000 years.

"It was for me, for me sanity, because heaven knows how much I want to be touched by you, yet no power of a wish can break the curse." he said under his breath.

The golden doors, the wealth, the castle, he was so used to it, even the girls. If this was two thousand years ago then he might enjoy, but ever since the chaos..

His hand formed into fists.

Ever since the chaos, a part of him died because she wasn't with him.

Yet a part of him agrees to be apart from her because she might be in grave danger during the time of the war. The chaos might hurt her. Yet he was hurt the most, yet now, with her, he is holding on to such sanity only she can give. Yet one way or another, he wants her to not be hurt.

But who was he kidding?

She still is, even though his father was now being punished, all his evilness is still in this world.

Lust walked towards the mirror and saw his reflection.

"A broken man with a broken reflection." he laughed sadly at himself.

The lightning then struck.

He sighed knowing what it meant.

"I hope you win your battles, Glutton." he uttered.

Knowing the affairs of his brother and one of the fates.

Funny, he was wishing his brother victory yet,

He couldn't even have his own.

-Vwrites-
An update before I'm back to school!
I hope you guys will enjoy it!