| khamsa |

"It's time to wake up milady."

I felt the excruciating pain in my head as I opened my eyes. The same gold ceiling welcomed me. The beautiful exterior of the lamp. How I longed to be outside but I cannot. I guess it is true that we cannot have all that we please.

"What happened?" I asked my nymph, she looked at me worried and then gulped.

She then sighed.

"Master Kayla told us that you fainted last night. The genies have left your castle  right after the celebration was over. I hope you are feeling better now milady." Althea replied.

I only nodded as I used my power to heal me.

The only power that I have for myself. To serve myself.

I motioned her that she can leave the room as she only bowed.

She was almost at the door when she stopped and glanced at me.

"Happy one thousand year of being a genie your majesty." she whispered and left.

That's when I started to cry indeed. Isang libong taon na mula noong huli ko siyang nakita.

A thousand years of being here. A thousand years of being a slave to my masters.

And..

"A thousand years apart from the one who owns my soul." I sobbed.

Was he still the same? Is he dead? Is he good without me? Did he miss me? Did he  expand his kingdom?

I bit my lip as I looked at my wrist.

The golden chains around it was glowing. I was being summoned. Which only means one thing. After a hundred years, a new one has resurfaced huh?

"A new master." I said with no life.

I should ready myself indeed. This one might be a bad one once more. Therefore his or her wishes shall be precious.  Might be out of greed, anger, pain, or envy, yet I am out of it. Almost all of my masters were evil, and I can do nothing about it.

'I want money.'

'I want power.'

'I want it all.'

I removed my tears as my clothes changed.

I sighed as I closed my eyes.

It's been a hundred years since I was out.  The last master that I had got me traumatized yet I have no choice, I am a genie, I please the finder. That's my

I heaved a sigh as I smelled the same breeze from the outside. The breeze in which I longed for.

"Greetings master, you have found me. How may I serve you?" I said as I looked down and bowed. Yet to my surprise no one answered. The heat of the sun was grazing on my skin as I felt the desert breeze hit my hair. A familiar scent then enveloped my nostrils. As with flaring eyes I looked up to the new master of the lamp.

I cannot believe my eyes as I  saw the man who made my heart skip a beat.

Yet he was injured, bruised, and weak. I immediately came into his rescue. I used my lap as his pillow as his injured face looked at mine. His hand touching my cheek which surprised me. He looked at me as if he had been longing for me for the longest time. He held me like I wasn't real yet the relief in his eyes were true.

"F-finally. I-I found you."  he said, barely hearing his voice.

Tears fell down my eyes as he said that with so much longing.

A thousand years have passed.

Did you never stop hoping?

"L-lust I have to heal you. I can only heal you if you wish for it." I told him.

I want to help him yet he needs to help himself too. His condition is not flattering at all. Yet his face remained gorgeous as ever.

He only smiled. His beautiful violet eyes met my golden orbs.

"You're a genie that I can wish on now huh?" he asked.

I nodded. Obvious ba ha Lust?

"Yes, wish for anything please. You have thirteen wishes in total." I replied still worried.

We were in the middle of the desert, the sun was burning my skin, and I know for a fact that he's burning most.

"I can wish for anything?" parang bata niyang saad.

I nodded.

He smiled faintly.

"Then genie, I wish for you to smile for me." he said.

Which made my tears fall faster. How can this man be so sweet when he looks like he's gonna die any minute now? Motherfucker you can't leave me. I just found you so you must live!

I gave him a warm smile.

"Lust.. please stop your pick-up lines. I need you to be okay." I whispered.

He only chuckled.

"Well then genie, heal me please?" he asked. He looked so cute doing it though. Oh how I missed this man.

I then nodded. Compassing my hand, I used a spell to heal him.

"As my master have wished,
your genie will grant the wish."

I chanted.

"Your first wish has already been used, now you can only have twelve more." I said as I clapped my hands and healed him.

I also changed our location.

When we opened our eyes and the magic's over, Lust was already unconscious, laying on his bed.

I sighed.

We were on the southeast asian borders.

His kingdom.

Russia.

"The fates must be playing a prank on me." I said as I held his sleeping face. Whatever Gifter, Selene, and Faith was doing, I am not sure. Is this their way of saying that I might still have a chance in love?

After a thousand years, they finally decided for us to meet huh? Funny. Just when I was going to give up, you gave him back to me.

Is this a sign that we can still make it?

Or is it the fates playing games again?

"But know, Lust—whatever happened between us.." I whispered and kissed his forehead.

"It was beautiful." I said and softly kissed his lips.

-Vwrites-
Are you guys excited?
Me too! Omg I was gone for
so fucking long! I missed updating grr