| arbaea |

I didn't know what happened, yet I found myself sitting with a stranger on the sea side of our kingdom.

"Don't you like it? The silence?" he asked.

I smiled and nodded as we were looking at the tranquility. We were sitting on the desert sand yet it leads to the water. We didn't care about our clothes that can get dirty, all we cared about in this moment is peace.

"I like the silence. But sometimes I tend to feel a little lonely." I told him in all honesty.

He nodded.

"No need to hide your face princess. I already saw you at the ballroom earlier." he said and motioned the fabric. I only chuckled as I took it off.

When he saw my face he didn't stare at it like everyone did. He just looked at me and smiled as he turned his head towards the ocean again. Which I find lovely. So he doesn't care about the looks huh?

"You remind me of my sister." he said. My eyes widened.

I then chuckled.

"Funny how we've talked for hours yet I haven't asked who you are yet." I told him. He just smiled.

"I'm a noble. That's all." he said . I chuckled. He was a cool dude. A gentleman indeed.

"Hmmm.. let me guess, vampire?" I asked.

He looked at me and smiled as he nodded.

"Yes, I am." he said shortly.

My eyes sparkled.

"Really? Can I see your fangs?" I asked.

He only rolled his eyes. I couldn't really see the shades of his eyes cause it's night time. Which makes it difficult to know what kind of vampire he is.

"Milady, not unless you want me to bite your neck, I suggest that you would not ask me such things." he said firmly.

I only chuckled.

We then heard music playing.

"Where can that come from?" I asked him.

He got up. Pinagpag niya ang buhangin upang mawala sa kanyang katawan. He motioned me to get up too. I did but I gave him a confused look. What was he thinking about?

He held my hand that caused sparks to my system.

Which I was afraid of.

"Do you want to run?" he asked. I looked at him still confused, yet he only replied with a smile therefore I nodded.

"Great, let's go." he said as hand in hand we ran.

Near the shore, under the moonlight, I was holding my gown as we ran. Laughter radiated as we didn't care if people looked at us which I doubt will happen since it's night time. Kung iisipin, para kaming mga baliw na tumatakbo sa karimlan, ngunit walang ni-isa saamin ang may paki-alam.

Free.

Peace.

We then stopped as we reached the part of the shore in which had a rock formation and a light house. Faeries were usually the ones on guard. When they saw the man beside me they only smiled. Glistening like fireflies they were.

He must be some soft of duke huh?

Even so, the music from the castle was still faintly heard from this side of the town.