| muqadima |

"Ugh why did you steal my bangles?!"

"Who said you looked good in gold!?"

"Fix your hair you wench!"

"I can't believe she's my sister."

Those were only a few words which I received from my sister every single day. All of them hate me. Yes. All of them.

Who knew that with great beauty, they will hate me? I am the last daughter of the sultan.
Sharan Kaur Singh. The only full blooded Hindi princess as my sisters were half arabians and such. We all have different mothers but the same father.

"Girls, get ready in an hour because the great deadly king of the south will be here." their father announced as they got ready.

"Oh how amazing! The wolves of other countries and the vampire king will be here! Oh I hope they choose me as their wife!" squealed Ashley.

Brittanie only rolled her eyes.

"The royalties will gladly choose me, I'm the prettiest." she reasoned.

Then there goes Yuna.

"I'm the prettiest because I'm the oldest. The oldest is the most beautiful." she said and looked at me.

"Not the youngest who pretends as if she's a porcelain doll."

With that their fight began as I combed my hair.

To be honest, people saw me as an beauty, which made my sisters hate me. People will only notice the last daughter, not any of them.

Which made them jealous adding the fact that I am father's favorite.

Everyday they fight and fight as if their life depended on it.

Pero kasi, may mga kakampi sila. Ako lang ang nag iisang wala. Lahat sila ay galit sakin.

I sighed as I left the comfort room and went inside my room. I went out of the balcony as I looked at the desert moon.

"Oh how harsh can fate be." I uttered.

My eyes roamed down as I saw that carriages have arrived, but my eyes leaped a beat when I saw a familiar pair of violet eyes.

"Lust Naviuo Valov.." I uttered.

The deadly vampire king of the south.