| thamania |

I've met a stranger tonight.

A handsome stranger.

And that stranger is Lust Naviuo Valov.

I can't help but to smile the whole morning. Madaling araw na nang makauwi ako. I gladly closed the door of the secret passage. I was shocked when I saw my sister, Dia, together with Crestina, looking at me like I did a crime. In which I did not know of..

"Aba, dis oras na nang gabi, wala ka pa? Napaka-imoral mo naman." ani Dia.

I remained quiet as I looked down.

"Hayaan mo na Dia, hayaan mong ma-rape yan. Kairita ampota, hindi tuloy kami pinalabas ni Baba dahil nawawala ka raw. Nakaka-perwisyo ka." gatol pa ni Crestina.

They both left me dumbfounded.

They wish for me to be raped?

Those words cut deeper than the knife.

Too painful to endure. Kapatid ko ba talaga sila? Who would wish their sister like that?

How can they wish their sister like that? Don't they know that rape is not a joke?

I didn't know that baba would be worried and find me. Oh no, he must be so stressed. I hurriedly went inside the castle as I looked for baba. My sisters only looked at me with anger as I passed by them.

I then knocked at father's door.

"Baba! I'm here!" I yelled, then the golden doors have opened and there I saw baba, ill yet worried.

"Oh my Sharan, where have you been? I was worried sick about you." he said as I enveloped him with a hug.

"I'm so sorry Baba, I decided to promenade in the garden." I told him, he only sighed.

"Please don't promenade at night, with your beauty, you can be easily taken advantage of."

Which is why I didn't want this beauty. When you're ugly, they hate you, when you're pretty, they hate you still. Ano ba talagang gusto niyo? Bakit hindi nalang ang panloob naming anyo ang gustuhin niyo?

"Yes baba." I replied.

Loving his warm hug, I stayed inside his embrace when the screams of my sister echoed the walls. My eyes widened as I looked at the opened golden door. My sisters ran to our side, kanya kanyang guards sila.

There was a woman, her eyes were red as the evil aura around her surfaced. She smirked at my father.

"Time to pay your debt Salud." she said darkly.

I looked at Baba horrified.

"Baba, what debt? What is she talking about?" I asked my baba.

He only sighed.

"Sharan, my beloved Sharan, all that baba did was for your own good." he replied.

I couldn't understand him. I am confused. What did he do?

"What did you do baba?" I asked him.

But the woman answered.

"Petty, Salud. You didn't tell your beautiful daughter what greedy shit that you made just to keep your kingdom number one in southeast Asia?" she asked.

I shook my head, glancing at the woman.

"Who are you!?" yelled Antonette.

The woman didn't seem to like what Antonette did, therefore she glared at her.

"You disrespectful rat!" she yelled and shook lightning to my sister.

I was so glad my sister dodged it, their echoing voice screeched inside our castle. I can feel my Baba weakening.

"Please... what do you need?" I begged her.

She sighed and smirked.

"Well... simple... I need your Baba to pay for his debt." she said.

Our brows furrowed.

"What debt? Our baba is the mighty king, he doesn't own anyone anything." reasoned my sister, Fefe.

The woman scoffed.

"Have you ever wondered why even with the bombings of your kingdom's mines, your kingdom is still on top?" she asked.

Yes.. yes she is right..what did baba do?

"W-what did Baba do?" I asked her.

She rolled her eyes.

"I was his genie. I followed his wishes. Yet this old man is greedy." she said and smirked at father.

"So we made a deal, because he ran out of wishes and he thought that his other daughter's couldn't bear to taste the ground, he asked of a fourteenth wish in exchange of my freedom." she said.

I bit my lowerlip.

"Your freedom? How will father free you?" I asked her.

My sisters then looked at me. I was holding my father's hand as he can barely open his eyes. His illness is too much, I believe that there is no cure for this.

"Sharan I do not think—"

"Oh let her father, she doesn't even have the slightest contribution to the kingdom." said my sister Dana.

I sighed as the woman nodded.

"All you need to do is to replace me on the lamp.You must the new genie of my lamp." she said as she held an old lamp.

I sighed as I looked at my baba who is shaking his head side to side.

"No Sharan, I can do it." he said.

I only smiled at him and kissed his forehead.

"I can't lose you baba. But the kingdom can't lose you too. You built it so you shall manifest its riches and beauty." I told him as I let him go and walked closer to the lady.

Her smile widens every time I walked closer.

I heard my baba weep, but my sister consoled him.

"Let her be baba, she needs to do sacrifices for the kingdom."

"Yes baba, we don't need her, we can perfectly take care of you."

But that didn't stop baba.

He attempted to stand up but my sister held him.

I sighed when I was finally in front of the lady.

"Brave child, too bad your fate is to be locked up now." she smirked and snapped her fingers.

Little by little I looked like I was fading, the chain on her waist was transferred to my wrist. Her red mist turned into gold as it moved to me. I can feel my feet being sucked by the lamp.

I glanced at my crying father before I finally got succumbed inside.

"I love you baba..." were my last words before I was trapped inside the lamp.

Forever.

Or so I thought...

-Vwrites-
Double updated!
DIAMONDxMagnificence  amd Crest
Is now present!