>>>

The next day at school Yuri and Kei told Tadashi that her older brother would be joining them. He didn't mind it very much and told them that it would be good so he wouldn't always have to third-wheel the couple.

  Kei and Tadashi were changing in the clubroom, the freckled boy had a map of Tokyo and all its hotspots. Things like arcades, giant shopping malls, amusement parks.

   "Two rooms with two beds each." Tadashi said. "One for Yuri and her brother and one for you and me. Or you can get us a suit."

   "I'll get us two rooms. The suits are usually booked or left open for actual paying residents." Kei replied. "We can have one meal at the hotel so I suggest they be breakfast and dinner. Tokyo has a lot of popular lunch places that we can visit."

"You're going back to Tokyo?" Hinata asked jumping up with excitement.

   Kei glared at him and turned back to finish getting ready for practice.

   "Just a little vacation." Tadashi shrugged.

   "Both of you?" Kageyama joined in.

   "With Yuri and I." Kōshi answered pulling off his t-shirt. He smiled brightly. "Tsukishima is paying for the whole trip."

   The entire team looked at the blonde as he tried his best to ignore them and quickly finish.

   "Woah! With Yuri! What are you planning Blondie!?" Nishinoya teased as he punched his shoulder.

   "Gonna get lucky!" Tanaka smacked his back.

   "No! It's not like that you pathetic perverts." He finished.

   "Take us with you!" Hinata followed.

>>>

   Yuri glanced over at Kei as he was on the phone, the guys were loading up the bus. Everyone from the team decided to join in their trip, Coach Ukai, Takeda, and the Managers all joined so they could practice on Sunday before heading home.
   Kei was booking extra rooms for the rest of the team, mainly rooms of four and now that meant Yuri would be sharing a room with Yachi and Kiyoko which she didn't mind but felt bad for the boy.

   "What if we just send them all to Tokyo and the three of us stay here?" Kei grumbled as he walked over, off the phone.

   "It's not so bad." Tadashi added nervously. "R-Right?"

   'It's fine.' Yuri assured him and stepped onto the bus.

The girl took a seat in the back, she put in her earbuds and closed her eyes, deciding to just get to sleep as soon as possible.

   "We can try again." Kei sat next to her.

   "Sneak away." Tadashi added from behind them. "But, I don't know, this actually seems like it will be fun. The whole team together after our biggest win."

   The two looked at him, he slowly shrank back into his seat and closed his eyes. Yuri nudged Kei who glared at her, he was clearly done with everyone and their old plans, not caring to hide any of his disapproval.

   She turned to look at Tadashi. "You're right." She said and he smiled. "And next time we'll just leave."

   Kei scoffed and pulled her back down. "Sit down so we can go."

   She did, looking at him as he closed his eyes. "It's not that bad." She tried to lighten his mood.

   He flicked her forehead. "I don't care, Miss. Optimistic."

   "Kei." She nudged him. "We can still sneak away if you really want to be alone."

   He blushed and looked at her, she was looking out the window as they started pulling away. Sometimes he found her dense.

   "Really, stop talking." He chuckled.

   The girl felt better about the trip, hearing him ease up was her only worry at the moment.

————————
Words; 1,170

   I don't know where I was going with the trip, I know I had an idea for it but I can't remember so the next chapter won't be about it. Sorry.

⭐️LIKE
💬COMMENT

    I started two new stories and have some chapters for each an Avengers one and a MHA one, I would really appreciate if you guys voted for one. On my conversations page.
   I will still continue writing this one, I have written a few chapters since the last update.
   Thanks!

   Anyways drink water, eat something and take care of
yourself 🤍

!CHAPTER IS UNREVISED!