CHAPTER 14:PSYCHO.

JUNTA'S POV:

I have been testing a few drugs on Bunny. From all of them I am going to choose one to use it on my prey. So this experiment must be done gradually.
Once I find the perfect one, I was going to capture my prey.

"Heh!!" I chuckled. Just thinking about that twisted face was filling me with so much ecstasy. I wonder how much excitement it would give me when that person makes the same tasteful face while being pinned down underneath me. Would he wither under me as I fuck him?

How was he going to taste like?

His lips.....

My hand fell on my mouth. I felt the terrible grin of my lips against my palm.

"Hm....ppp....h...m."

Tsk. I clicked my tongue. This Bunny was being rowdy. I walked up the table. Opening the drawer I took out my "special" first aid kit.

Bunny knew what it was. He has already tasted it.

I squinted my eyes at him.

"Did you know? Zeke has no clue about the fact that his former agent is trapped inside his neighbour's house while being violated and defiled by his nemesis?"

The world surely is funny.

Being a male lead was like being born with a heavenly spoon. The gods who make us, favours the male lead greatly.
I mean think about it. I am a terrible human being, rotten to the core, finding ecstasy in domination and winning. Yet, the world would still favour me the most.
Even though I raped my lovers, treated them like shit, strangled them, abused them or assaulted them, they always end up coming back to me.
Funnily enough some would even forgive me for all the bad things I have done to them after I showed them a peck of my weakness.
While some who couldn't forgive me still choose me because they can't live without me.

Manipulating their minds was really easy. Over time, it got so repetitive and boring for me. 

Every time I was an asshole. But because the male lead is the god's son, I was always loved no matter what crime I commited.

It was also fun to watch the second and third male leads losing to me, their hearts broken over and over. They were obviously a better choice than someone rotten like me, but my lovers never saw their worth.

I was their world to them.

I grinned thinking about the time when I first saw Zeke make that expression. It was so entertaining that I couldn't take my eyes off him.

Had been a normal person, this could be love at first sight for them.

But I know myself well.

Kukuku!!

"~~Just the thought of him making that face while being fucked by me puts me in so much ecstasy~~"

Only by tasting him will this burning urge for domination be quenched.

I was going to have him on my bed at any cost.

"Hehehe!! ~Zeke~"

You are mine!!!

BUNNY'S POV:

INSANE!

THE MALE LEAD IS INSANE!

A TOTAL PSYCHO!!

Wuwuwu.........

He is scary to the bones.

With all the things he did to me I wish I was dead.

I don't know how long I have been here. I am scared.

So scared! Wuwuwuwu. Coming here after my former agent was a mistake.

Stupid bunny!

"Hehe! ~Zeke~"

I heard the male lead chuckle to himself, his cheeks blushing red.

Then I saw it.

His big rod that was erect.

Pang!

My heart was in a state of hysteria from all the disgust and fear binding me right now.

This guy!

He is a total psycho!!!

The male lead has become a total psycho obsessing over my former agent.

Even though I still hold a grudge against him for sending me to prison, I don't want my angel to be in the situation that I was.

Not good. I must escape somehow.

It was as if the devil could read my mind.

"Shhh! Don't even think about escaping." The devil whispered.

A sharp pain greeted my body. I knew then, that I was being put to sleep again.

"You will die here once I make use of you. So don't even think of escaping."

The devilish grin was still on his face as I blacked out.