CHAPTER 10:KARMA IS A BICTH.

Well....Min Yung did cheat on me though.

When did it start?

Have they been meeting all this time?

If so, then for how long?

Min Yung moving on was my delusion. The moment he told me that he has been unable to forget Shin Ho, I knew for a fact that he became my lover out of pity.
And when he told me that they have been in contact quite for sometime, my heart turned cold.

"Kyum, I am sorry. Even if Shin Ho is a bastard, a trash, I still love him. I cannot live without him. I am sorry but I want only him. It can't be anyone else but him."

That moment something inside be broke.

The final straw snapped.

When I confined myself to Bunny, his harsh words pierced through my heart and soul.
I then made a mistake of doing something out of my character just for the spiteful sake of winning, something so futile.

Drugging Min Yung with alcohol and almost forcing myself on him was the greatest regret of my life.
When I was acting it out,I stopped, and cried realising that I had almost turned into a person I hated the most. Tugging Min Yung into the bed, I cried as I left feeling disgusted by myself.
That feeling was something that I never want to go through again.

Thanks to Bunny saying that I was weak for not being able to press myself above the protagonist, my good will towards him shattered.

After that I Quit.

It was after this I realised that I needed a break from everything and that it was time for me to give some makeover to myself. With the points I bought myself a decent life in this world, which was a replica of the infamous planet of gods called "Earth."

And so far, my life as Zeke has been more blissful than ever. I am content with my life here.

But....

"Hehe! Heh!" I couldn't stop my lips from curving into a creepy smirk. Without looking at myself in the mirror I knew that I was making the face of the devil's right now.
It was a creepy, disgusting smile of tasting rotten happiness.

Hahaha! To think that Min Yung's love life after I left was as miserable as the same.....

This sadistic feeling of happiness inside me was overtaking my heart.

Hmph!

Serves them right! KARMA IS A BICTH!!

If it was the old me, I would probably feel down after hearing about this piece of news. I might have even went back to my old post so that I could create a chance of meeting Min Yung again, and comfort him.

BUT OH BOY! MY SOUL WAS CORRUPT NOW.

The news only brought me joy and a feeling of fulfilment.

As much as I was flawed as a person right now, I was fine with being a defected human being.

Kindness didn't bring me anything.

After all.... The Human heart in unpredictable.

The smile on my face widened.

"Bunny!!" I exclaimed. With a bright smile ony face I couldn't help but squeal. "I am so glad I met you."

Karma got back on you and Min Yung. This wasn't so bad. Hehe!

BUNNY'S POV.

My stomach dropped when I saw my former agent make a scheming face as he smiled to himself.

I swear there was even black clouds coming out from his body.

And the hollowness in his eyes as the monstrous grin on his face widened........

Scary. So SCARY!

Where is my white and pure fluff ball?? Wuwuwu.....that pure soul of my old agent is no where to be seen in this sinister person smiling before me.

What exactly blackened my angel agent?

I could tell that he was finding pleasure in me bing kicked out. And that he was happy to know of Min Yung's situation.

Wuwuwu!! I thought I could take advantage of his weakness, that if I told him, he would go back to being my agent....

But I was wrong!

That smile on my former agent's face said otherwise.

"Well then. Good bye."

Eh? That was all I heard before I found the seat acorss the table empty.

I widened my eyes.

He was already out of the door bolting towards his car.

Damn it!

"Wait!!" I shouted after him.

Fuck! I have to stick close to him. Right now I was just a useless homeless man without money, roof and resource.

Damn! I must chase after his car no matter what!!