CHAPTER 24:RUSH.

Speaking honestly I was a little bored. So I asked for something to read so that I could kill time. Once my body was to get better I would leave. But for now, I was a bit scared to go back to my home.
Who knew that the books that doctor guy brought me turned out excellent.
It didn't take me long to get engrossed in reading.

Even when my phone buzzed once or twice, or maybe it was a couple of times, I ignored it.

Once I was done with the third book, I stopped to have a look at my phone.

As soon as I saw the screen, my heart dropped.

There was a photo of someone familiar.

Tied in ropes, naked. Eyes blindfolded. The physical and sexual abused inflicted on the naked body left marks on the skin.

This made my skin crawl.

Was this what he had planned for me too?

I was able to escape this hell?

But what about the one in the photo?

Honestly I hated bunny. But not to the point of him getting raped or abused by a psycho.

The disgusting assault that happened with me, I didn't want any other person to go through that.

"Come to this address if you want him safe. Xx highway, xxx street. Bunny's life depends on your actions."

A shiver ran down my spine.

I looked outside. It was already evening right now.

I was scared. Honestly scared.

I rang the phone. Only a fool would go alone.

Making my way out I borrowed a car from this villa.

"Bunny...." Oh god. I thought. Since how long.....had he been put through the hell that I was afraid of even by thinking about it.

My heart winced just at the thought of that.

JUNTA'S POV:

Well shit!!!

My house was already being searched by those bastards.
They were so fast on their tracks.

I groaned, hitting My hand hard against the steering wheel. Not good. I thought.
Now, I had no choice but to turn around.

I intended to use bunny so that I can lure out my Zeke from wherever he was hiding.
I searched through my phone. Luckily I had what I needed in here.

Just a few pics.

I clicked them and sent it over to him.

Once he is out, I must try my best to get him. Even if it means that I have to cripple him or injure him, I must not let this chance slip away.

I felt the desire to monopolize grow heavier in me. So when I saw a car driving down the Xx highway, I didn't hesitate.
I was waiting at the intersection of Xx and Yy highway.

I hit the accelerator hard without holding back.

This may hurt him but I didn't cared if he lost a limb or an arm. Infact that would make it easier for me to bind him.

CRASSSHHHHHH!!!!