CHAPTER 13:NEIGHBOUR

To say that I was shocked was an underestimation. My body went rigid for a moment. I immediately pulled away from my nemesis.

What was he doing here?

Is he up to something again?

How did he knew I was here?

Did those bastard give away my Infromation?

There were a lot of questions bombarding my mind. Yet all I could do was stare at the male lead with a questioning gaze.
He was also staring back at me with his evil smirk.

Not good. I thought to myself. That smirk means nothing but bad news.

"Zeke, he is my nephew. Please take care of him and teach him everything that he needs." Chief Cius spoke to me bringing me back to the present.
"He is a big fan of yours. Please take care of him."

I shifted my gaze at Chief Cius. Glaring at him, I made my dissatisfaction known. "Chief, I want Taro to remain as my editor. Changing my editor without my consent is a violation of my contract."

Chief Cius chuckled lightly. He made a cunning face as he replied. "Zeke. It's my job to fill the vacancy of an editor in my company. Taro agreed to be SuYin's editor. So I arranged someone else to be yours."

"What Taro told me was different though. Isn't that it?" I refuted, unwilling to back down on this matter.

"Ahem. Sir Zeke, please don't blame uncle too much. Infact it was I who urged him to let me work with you. As uncle has said, I am a very Big Fan of yours. So, I want to learn a lot of things from you." Junta jumped in for his uncle.
When he said this, every word he spoke gave me the chills.

I snorted at his statement. "Nepotism at its best. Disgusting!!"

"ZEKE!" Chief Cius shouted at me.

"CHIEF!" I shouted back. "The only reason I remained in this company was because of the contract that gave me monopoly over my work-life."

Heaving a big sigh I flashed a smile at my Ex Chief. "I QUIT!"

Chief's eyes went wide with shock. "Your contract with the company isn't over yet."

I smiled at him. "Don't worry. I have lots of money so I will pay the compensation money to the company as stated according to the contract. Well then, good bye."
Walking past them I bolted out of the door.

I heard an annoying mosquito shouting at me. But of course I ignore the annoying mosquito.

I refuse to work with that bastard. If I was to be forced to work with him I might as well quit. Finding another company or going independant wasn't a problem at all.

Fuck them all.

When I was walking out of the building I saw Taro getting out of his car. Of course he saw me but I ignored him. My mood was really bad right now.
He also didn't come over. Taro knew my temper. Whenever I was angry he would give me some space to cool down. Its good that he is so observant.

Later....I should sit down and have a talk with him.

Instead of going home straight, I went for a long drive.

By the time I got back, it was already night time.

As I got inside the front yard I noticed the neighbouring house lit up brightly. The new tenant must have moved in today. Though I was in no mood to greet them.

It was when I was pressing the door password that I heard a voice calling out to me.

My body shuddered subconsciously.

"Hello!" The devil said with a smile on his face.

I turned my head to see the devil smiling at me, the corner of his lips wide, the grin so ominous and shuddering.

"Its your new neighbour. I just moved in here today. I am new to this area. So, please get along with me well." The devil waved his hand at me.

"~Zeke~"

My heart beat stopped for a moment.

JUNTA'S POV:

Ahh.....that face....

His face twisted with fear and discomfort......

I have missed that look a lot.

My eyes didn't live the prey as Zeke rushed into his house.

The curtains on his windows prevented me from seeing what was inside.

Very soon, I was going to force those windows open. Even if it was going to be against his will, I will do it.

I smirked in ecstasy. Giving him a scare was worth it.

When I was inside the house that I bought for my purpose, I shut the door tightly.

My foot steps echoed in the silent night as I made my way to a secret room.

"Hmpp....ng......"

Tsk. Even with his mouth gagged, he was making sounds. Maybe I should cut out his tongue.

I opened the door slowly.

The creak must have alarmed my "rat."

His eyes looked at me with fear.

"Shut it already! Bunny." I said in a stone cold voice.

And my rat's disheveled body tied up in ropes, shuddered in my presence.

This was just the starting.

Hehe!