CHAPTER 9:A BIG NEWS.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I snapped at him. Bunny was sitting across the table, stuffing food into his mouth as if he had been starving for a year.
I frowned. Just looking at my former agent made me recall all of those pressed memories suppressed inside my mind.

"I..Augg...ahm...chuck....chu...am....to...ng....." Bunny answered me but I couldn't make out what he was saying. His cheeks were stuffed with food. How could I get what he just said.

I sighed. For now, let him fill his stomach.
Bunny is a homeless man right now.
When I quit, I had exchanged all my points to buy a decent life in a normal world. So I had nothing to worry about.
But it seems like Bunny had something going on. I wonder what exactly happened.

Chew. Chew. Chew.

It took a fucking hour for him to satiate his hunger.

What the fuck!!

Bunny almost burped right at my face had I not managed to move away in time.

"Are you done? Now talk." I was  getting a bit impatient.

"Where should I start?"

I narrowed my eyes at him when he said that.

Bunny readily got the message. He shuffled his messy clothes before telling me of how he was "kicked out" from the department.

So from what he told me, apparantly after I quit, Bunny got himself several agents to fill in the role of the second male lead. While I have been spending my twenty plus years in this world, Bunny has visited thousands of worlds along with his agent. But everytime his agents fucked up pretty bad. Filling the position of the second male lead wasn't an easy task. Going through numerous cycles of heartbreak in a different world all the time could tire anyone. All of Bunny's agents either gave up or quit or some even became twisted, making mistakes of labeling themselves as the male lead. Some picked fight with the male lead agents and ended up getting fired.
In short, Bunny's harvest after I quit was the worst. 
When a system is unable to do its job, or is unable to manage their agents, they are discarded without much thought since there are millions of systems that can fill in their role.

It's no surprise that Bunny was kicked out of the department.

"Oh...by the way...... The last world where you were the second male lead......."

When he said that my heart thumped unpleasantly. The last world where I played my job as the second male lead was what made me snap at everything. In that world, when I was abandoned by my love interest, something inside me broke.
It was sad to admit, but perhaps, that was the only world where I thought I was going to have my own happy ending with the person I loved.

Tsk. Just recalling about that world make me feel nauseas. The urge to vomit was getting stronger.

"After you left, Min Yung was cheated over and over by the male lead, Shin Ho. Their abusive relationship didn't change for the better."

When bunny said those words I froze.
Min Yung was the protagonist of that world.
And I was his childhood Best friend.

Min Yung, who attracted the attention of the infamous Shin Ho after a fateful chain of events, ended up falling for the notorious male lead.
They became sex buddies then boyfriends. Their relation was as toxic as it could get.

Cheating. Rape. unconsented intimate moments. Toxic manipulation. Mental abuse. Forceful bondage. Their relationship was really really bad.

As for me, I as his childhood friend who was secretly in love with Min Yung. I tried my best to help him get out of that toxic relationship.
In fact I was successful. I helped Min Yung move on and gave him all the emotional support he needed. After a few years we finally became lovers.

Or so I thought.

Until I saw Min Yung with the male lead again. Shin Ho had that same evil smirk when he saw that I was there, witnessing them making out.

This was definitely a big news.

The sides of my mouth were twitching with an evil desire.