My back was turned:Chapter 1

"Ugh," She sighed not wanting to let the warmth from her sheets leave away from her body, but somehow she had to get out there. Where the real world was standing, where everyone stares at her asking why am she's not in my place. Why she's so damn dirty and or why haven't she found a job. People turn your backs on you, every single damn day and somehow she was comfortable with that. Every time, she left somehow she would think of her family, the family the ones, she once had and envisioned of seeing them again, but lets be clear who cares about her sad life?

No one.

As she struggled and stretched her legs as possible in the back seat of her car, she turned to the window where she sees the normal oak trees full of life and full of deep green of a color while inside was a complete different story. She was parked out here ever since they kicked her out of her house. She was parked out in front of the woods, she wasn't scared by the animals. She was fearless, she couldn't care less what would happen to her.She lived in a house once like a normal twenty-two year old would have, but eventually that story ended between the lies and hate.

*FLASHBACK*

Hayley was walking outside relieved that finally she could pay her rent. After several weeks of

"Finally," She sighed holding two hundred and fifty dollars in her hands. She brought it to her nose smelling the weird scent of paint.  "I can finally pay the rent." She looked over to her left and saw a homeless guy in front of Stop and Shop, she smiled a wary smile.

She looked back at the money. Keep it for yourself, she thought. 

She walked over to her lime green Honda car and opened the passenger seat. As she got in and took out her keys, she couldn't stop to look at the homeless guy. He looked as if he was in his mid-twenties. He had a brown, crunched  foreshadow. His eyes were tried and weak with a few bangs under his eyes. He wore a gray blanket around him and he had a beer bottle and her sympathy for him soon turned into something else which was hatred. She grabbed the purse that was over her shoulder and put the money in and then she put it on the passenger seat next to her.

As she turned on her car and started to drive in the misty, cold dark night with white clouds surfacing the full moon, she thought about how she would get home and finally paying the bills before it was too late. As she got to her brick apartment, she got out of the car and started to go to the back seat and get some boxes that contained some things that the landowner wanted. As she carried the heavy boxes that contained kitchen supplies, she didn't recognize that the homeless man followed her home.

He jumped out of the bushes that were a street away and as he saw the car lights on, he was a bit afraid. He looked at the keys that were still intact. He came closer. As he walked over to the car door, he opened it and slouched over the seat leaving beers scent go wild. He was trying to get a grip on the red purse and as he was going to have a firm grip, he heard voices from the stairs from the apartment.

“So, do you have what I need?” The impatient landlord asked standing outside her white door that was next to the stairs. Hayley looked at her. Her landlord was a Dominican forty-five year old. Her skin was brown and creamy. Her hair was a different story. It was a curled up in a bun. It looked like a bird’s nest. Her brown hair was everywhere. She wore a pink nightgown with hot pink slippers. “Well, si or no?” She asked again.

“Y-Yes,” Hayley answered intimated, “I just have to get it in my car.”

“Ah, okay. Por favor get you get it now?” She asked.

“Ah, yea.” Hayley said. She headed towards the opened door and walked out. She saw her car in perfect shape with the keys still in. As she walked over to her car, she saw something missing. The red purse wasn’t there. She looked in the back. Nope, still wasn’t there. She started to get sweaty. She didn’t know what to do. “Hayley, dónde está mi dinero?” She called inside ready to go outside.

“Ugh, hold on, Mrs. Rosario.” She answered checking again. She looked down on the floor and saw the purse. She breathed in relief and picked it up. As she looked inside, she found the usual, but where was the money, she thought to herself when she didn’t see it in a pocket of the purse.

“I’m waiting,” Mrs. Rosario started to tap her feet.

“Can you wait another month?” She asked frightened.

“Otra vez,” She asked, “I can’t.”

“Why not?” She pleaded.

“I gave you time.” She growled.

“Please, I have nowhere to go.” She cried.

“Tell you what, you can stay tonight, but tomorrow I want you out.” She said.

“Thank you!” She cried hugging her closing her eyes.

*Flashback*

Hayley was different she was no longer wanting to feel dependent on someone. As she got out the car, she started to stretch. She stretched her legs and then her arms. When she was done, she started to do jumping jacks. She felt a bit sore, but hey, she didn’t care anymore. For two years, she got over it.

She started to go in her car and started to look for her black Kodak camera and once she found it, her journey was starting to begin.

_______

Uh,oh i rushed this. I'm sorry lol. I"ve been slacking, shame shame. The next chapter will be longer, promise. It'll be longer because she's going to see him :O haha i said him because i forgot the name.yes,i know fail.lol. So please. vote,comment and fan<3 if you'd like but yea the vote thing, doo it lol.thanks for reading :D