"Then why did you agree?"

      "I did it for you Madd." He confessed, a tear falling off.

       "And from the look of things, did you prevent anything?" No response, good. "I expected more from you. So, why did you tell her the truth?"

       "He told everyone at home the truth. Get off your fucking rollercoaster and forgive the boy." Claire defended again getting on my last nerves. What the fuck is wrong with this bitch.

       "You better shut your trap up or walk out of my fucking room. Just because I don't wail and cry over silly things doesn't mean I'm not hurt. I don't care why the fuck he did what he did, I won't care about it at all. My fucking issue is you did what the bitch wanted and still? Why the hell won't you let me handle things my own way? I told you a lot of times, I'll fucking take care of everything. Why try being my superhero? As it stands, I'm so tired of everyone and trust me I give zero shits about what any of you think about me. Zero." I had subconsciously raised my voice at the ending. Claire was quiet but still glaring at me.

      "What did she do to you?" Claire asked as I turned my back on them.

       "I want quietness." I answered in a voice above a low whisper.

       "I just thought I could help, I'm sorry." Kian spoke up, ignoring my plea. Yeah it wasn't much of a plea.

       "I'm not mad at you, I never was. I knew she had to do something." I admitted more relaxed. I was typing absent mindedly on my keyboard.

       "So I'm still your best?" I turned facing him. His face held hope, so much hope that I wanted nothing more than to crush it. But, this was Kian. I would have not hesistated to crush soneone else's.

       "There's never been a competition K." I smiled and next thing, I felt a small body on mine. I winced a little at the pain, surprised at the contact. Thankfully, the boy didn't notice. But Claire did. Not my fucking issue.

      "That's okay buddy." I laughed and he disengaged. "How's bull dog?" I asked teasingly and he smiled feeling a lot more at home. I feel like somebody liked Susan, a lot more than he was letting on.

       "She's not mad anymore." I knew she would have gotten over it by now,  it wasn't a really legal insult for a young girl. Ha! Kian really surprised me there.

      We discussed about irregular things. They told me Bella could not come because of a date she managed to score with a real hot diet, Kian's words. That'd make sense.

       A week without them really showed as I lacked behind on a lot of gossip. I was also surprisingly enjoying Claire's mean company.

      "Gimme a sec." Claire excused herself to answer a call.

      "You and Claire huh?" I wriggled my eyebrows at him. Seeing them together was odd but not too surprising. He was a friendly person.

     "She started off mean but I must confess. She's a better company than Bella."

     "I second that." We both laughed. Bella was all unicorns and pink type of girl.

     "She behaves like you in a tad bit nicer way." That explains the new found company. "Bella on the otherhand, gets me fustrated. I don't tell her that, because between you and I, that girl would go all loveydovey on me." I laughed. Again, I second that.

      "You don't complain when mom goes all loveydovey on you." I pointed out crossing my legs on the chair I sat.

      "That's different. Its a part of me and mom is not a fan of pink. Hers is motherly." Speaking of unicorn and PINK. Pink is her best color too.

      "And Susan?" And that was how I watched my little innocent brother turn a shade of light pink. I don't think he's still as innocent. The door opened immediately.

      "Uhm...they want us downstairs. Three of us." Claire added as I made to turn back to my laptop. I groaned standing up.

       "Madd I'm going. Can we talk?" Mom asked. I nodded and followed her to the guest room. She looked at me before smiling. "I know you are not fine, and I also know you are not going to talk to me. All I want to tell you is to remain strong. I am working on staking full claim."

     "I am strong. Really I shouldn't be your problem. I'm a grown ass woman mom." I reasoned with a small fake smile. She did not return it. Ouch.

     "You are my problem. You are bruised and Kian told me everything. I don't like that girl so don't tell me not to worry." She spat angry. It was new seeing this part of her.

      "You should have thought about all these before signing the contract, don't you think?" I asked matching her tone. Hurt flashed through her eyes before it settled back to her signature caring look.

     "I was glad...glad that he didn't request for both of you." She paused staring at her hand. "I love you baby." She finished with a small smile.

     "Send my greetings to Bella." I walked out of the room. Bading them bye before returning to my room.