Chapter 2

The pic that I have is from when Leonardo Dicaprio and Claire Danes played Romeo and Juliet <3 That is what Tris and Four will be wearing :) I absolutely love Leo Dicaprio! <3

Tris POV

"Christina I know this is a dress up party but I am not going in a poofy dress like that," I say.

Lynn and I have been rejecting outfits for days. At least she finally found one. It was a simple black dress with cat ear accessories, so obviously she was going as a cat. Me? I still have no idea and the ball was only a couple of hours away. Shauna decided to go as a Roman goddess while Marlene is going as a fairy. Christina dibsed (not sure how you spell that hahaha) being the sexy spy so she was going to be dressed in tight black clothes. Will, her boyfriend was going to love it.

"But Tris! It will be perfect!" She whines.

"I'm going to look like a snowball!" I say.

We all laugh.

I walk to the wardrobe and rummage through the very many dresses at my disposal until I find one.

"How about this?" I ask holding it up.

"I take it back, wear it because I love it!" Christina says.

The dress that I held up was a simple white tank top dress that had an A-line cut. I was going to go as a white angel to my party. Thank god I had wings in my wardrobe.

Soon all of us had changed into our outfits and Christina was doing my hair and makeup. She pulled my blonde hair back so that it was half up and half down and secured it with a lot of clips at the back. She did light makeup making my eyes look startling blue.

"Tris you are going to have every guy begging to be your suitor!" Marlene says jumping up and down.

"I don't know about that. I just want the right guy," I say to them.

"Goddess Aphrodite let us pray that Tris will find her one true love tonight," Shauna says mockingly to me.

"Hey Aprodite is an amazing god," I say. She represented doves, dolphins and swans which were all my favourite animals.

"Maybe she will grant Shauna's wish tonight," Marlene says with a wink.

"Your highness," A guard addresses giving a polite bow, "The guests have arrived and the King and Queen wish for your presence."

"Party time ladies," Lynn says and with that we leave my bedroom and walk down to the party.

----------time lapse 30 mins into the party-------------------

This is so boring and none of the boys have stood out to me. They all look so arogant and cocky with just a smidgen of uptightness.

My father introduced me to Prince Robert and he made me dance with him for at least one song. Like, he's nice but just not the guy for me. I silently begged Lynn to take over and I was so grateful for when she did come over.

Now I'm kind of just wandering the party. I met Will, Zeke and Uriah which were my friend's boyfriends. They seemed nice and sweet to me. My friends were so lucky.

I decided to escape the party and head to the gardens. I would never be alone anyway, there is always a guard somewhere around to keep a watchful eye on me.

I strolled through the rose gardens, the moonlight illuminating my surroundings, giving it a soft romantic feel. The stars lit up the night sky so beautifully tonight. I turned the corner and accidently bumped into someone.

"Offt, Oh I'm so sorry," I say.

"My bad," he says. His voice is deep and enchanting.

I shake of my confusion and I see him staring back at me. His brown hair has been neatly styled to match his amour outfit. He has a fake sword at his side and I swear you can see the muscles from his arms bulging from his top. His body is covered in pretend chainmail and gave a slight jingle everytime that he moved. His eyes were a gorgeous deep blue and his lips looked so soft.

"So... Party not your thing?" he asks me.

"Yeah, my friends ditched me to be with their boyfriends and apparently I was supposed to find one tonight. What about you? Waiting for your girlfriend?" I say. I don't even know why I brought up the girlfriend part of that. That is so embarrassing!

"Ah no, no girlfriend. My mates went off with their girls and I wanted to clear my head so I came out here," he says.

We stand their awkwardly for a couple of seconds before he speaks again.

"Um, would you like to take a stroll with me?" he asks scratching the back of his neck.

"Um yeah I'd like that," I say with a smile.

He holds out his hand to the rose archways leading back to the palace and I walk with him.

"So what brings you to this party?" I ask him.

"Ah well my friends wanted to see their girls and they made me tag along," he say.

"What about you? Any particular reason a girl like you is out here all alone?" he asks.

"Well I had to get away from it all. It's a bit overwhelming in there," I say without giving too much aways.

We walk enjoying each other's company. Our walk leads us back to the palace. As soon as we enter the doors Christina and Will come bounding to us and something tells me from their expressions that they are not going to have good news to tell me.

"You need to come with me now," Christina says tugging me slightly.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Wait, when can I see you again?" my mystery boy asks.

"Soon hopefully," I say to him

"Now," Christina urges.

"Okay, okay I'm coming," I say not really moving or taking my eyes off him.

"Before you go," he says to me.

He pulls me closer to him and wraps his arm around my waist and kisses me. His soft plump lips were on mine! I kiss his back almost too quickly with my hands finding their way around his neck. His arms pull me in closer to him and I can feel the muscles that he has.

We break away and Christina impatiently drags me off leaving my mystery boy standing there with Will looking happily dazed that he just kissed a girl.

"Christina what is going on?" I ask. She has dragged me all the way to the stair case which led up towards everyone's sleeping quarters.

We were half way up the stairs when she answered.

"You are lucky your parents didn't catch you," She says looking around.

"Catch me doing what? I wasn't doing anything," I say.

"Do you even know who you were with?" She asks.

"No I didn't catch his name," I say

"That was Four. Prince Four. As in Four Eaton. You just kissed the son of family's greatest enemy. Not to say that you two were not cute or anything but if anyone caught you, you would be in big trouble," she says.

I look at her and then turn my head around and find him in the crowd. He stares at me with a weird look. I think he might have found out who I was.

I gasp.

I just kissed Eaton's son.

___________________________________________________________________________________

So what do you think so far?

Read Comment Vote <3 <4

Keep Smiling! :D

Don't forget to check out my other story Agent Tris :)